Brutti Ma Buoni is a great snack that is sold at stores in high demand. People are hesitant to make it because there is a misconception that the preparation of Brutti Ma Buoni is very difficult. These crunchy-chewy cookies are very delicious and people love them.
The name is a complete key to the dessert. As the name state, the dessert is ‘’ugly but good’’. We need only a few ingredients to prepare Brutti Ma Buoni. It is effortless when compared to any other Italian cookie or dessert.
Brutti Ma Buoni – Melting Crunchy-Chewy Cookie!
The importance of Brutti Ma Buoni lies in its easiness of preparation. Every bite is crispy-crunchy. Addictive kind of sweet delicacy is unique and it is the option for packing and family get together. Brutti ma Buoni are popular all over Italy.
There are so many versions of Brutti Ma Buoni available now. People consume it with dark chocolates and they are really addictive.
The crispy crust is one of the main attractions of Brutti ma Buoni recipe. The thin crust is doubtlessly delicate. The texture is unique. The toasted hazelnuts add to the richness of Brutti ma Buoni. It is fantastic with any of your favorite drinks. It goes well with tea or coffee.
The meringue batter is added with roasted hazelnuts. The meringue preparation is something that you should do with utmost care. The egg whites with sugar can be heated on the stove before beating them. Beat the meringue until it is thick.
The cookies are from Italian cuisine. The origin is confusing. Some believed that they originated in Lombardy while others think that it is in Piedmont.
Brutti Ma Buoni
- 1 Oven
- 1 Hand Mixer
- 1 ½ Cups Hazelnuts
- 1 ½ Cups Confectioners' Sugar
- A Pinch Salt
- 1 Large Egg White, Lightly Beaten
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Get the oven ready by preheating it up to 400 Degree F.
- Choose a rimmed baking sheet for baking Brutti Ma Buoni.
- Preferably a large one. Toast the hazelnuts for about 12 minutes.
- Shift the hazelnuts to a towel. Once cooled, remove the skins of the nuts by rubbing them on the towel.
- Chop the hazelnuts.
- You can use a food processor to pulse the nuts.
- Do not forget to add the confectioner’s sugar and salt.
- Shift the hazelnut mixture into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add beaten egg white and vanilla to the bowl and mix it properly with a hand mixer and see that your final dough is thick.
- Now, the dough can be arranged on the baking sheet for baking.
- See that there is a 1-inch difference between each ball of dough. Bake the dough for 13 minutes. You can see brown spots on the cookie
Tips For Delicious Brutti Ma Buoni recipe
- The hazelnuts or nuts that you are using must be roasted properly. You have to keep an eye on it otherwise they get burned and taste bitter.
- Add sugar slowly until the egg whites are thick and firm.
- Stir it on medium-low heat for 10 minutes until it thickens and turned gold.
Serving And Storage Suggestions
- Brutti Ma Buoni recipe is a wonderful choice with tea or coffee.
- You can enjoy Brutti Ma Buoni chocolate with any of your favorite drinks.
- Once cooled, Brutti ma Buoni lasts up to 2 weeks in a sealed container.
Brutti Ma Buoni is a highly nutritious food. 100 grams of Brutti Ma Buoni recipe
Provide us with the following nutritional content – 511 kcal energy, 28-gram fat, 2-gram sugar, 6.2-gram fiber, and 8.1-gram proteins. Brutti Ma Buoni recipe is the best suitable food for children and pregnant women. It is an easy snack and packed and stored.
The richness of hazelnut makes it a snack with health benefits. As hazel nuts reduce weight gain, you can opt for a healthy diet.
It supports healthy bowel movement, protects cell damage, lowers cholesterol, improves insulin sensitivity, supports heart health, and reduces inflammation. Try and serve these cookies and feel great.