Zucchini Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Finding gluten-free cookies? Here we have a fantastic recipe for you of Zucchini Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies are soft, moist, gluten-free, containing different ingredients like chocolate, coconut, etc. Zucchini oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are chewy and suitable for any party or function as a snack.
Zucchini Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – An Easy Healthy Recipe!
Gluten-free zucchini oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are a healthier option if you are on a diet as it contains a full cup of zucchini which have different health benefits. Zucchini have various skin benefits, and sometimes we get bored with daily same flavored cookies and crave to try something new, so at that time, these cookies will be fantastic to try as it is one of the easiest cookie recipes to make.
At party times, if you want to start with healthier options, you can keep these cookies as a snack and with some hot chocolate, and people will enjoy it. These cookies are so soft that they melt into your mouth in a few seconds but leave some chewiness and balance all the flavors and taste of the ingredients. These cookies are one of the healthier options for you as they are full of nutrition and equally delicious.
Here is the delicious zucchini oatmeal chocolate chip cookies recipe.
Zucchini Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 cup sugar
¼ cup vegan butter softened
½ cup mashed banana
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup rolled oats
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground spices
1 cup grated zucchini, excess water removed
⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
½ cup walnuts finely chopped
¼ cup vegan butter softened
- To start making easy Zucchini oatmeal cookies, preheat your oven to 375°F and grease parchment paper with butter or oil, and place it on a silicon sheet. While baking, the cookies’ bottom side will not get burnt.
- Take one large bowl, add sugar, butter, and mashed banana, and mix it well with the help of an electric beater; if you don’t have one, use a regular beater.
- Now, take one new bowl and add wheat flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and ground spices, chocolate chips, and walnuts. Mix these dry ingredients well so they will be free of lumps and easy to make the cookies.
- Now it’s time to mix all the wet and dry ingredients, so mix them and beat them till it gets into the consistency of dough.
- Later, add the cookies’ main ingredient, zucchini. Before adding zucchini, squeeze it perfectly so that excess water will get removed. After that, add shredded zucchini into the mix and stir the mixture well.
- Start making small one-inch balls of the mixture you have prepared and place them on the parchment paper you have already greased. Place balls at a proper distance so they will not stick to each other when they get baked.
- It’s time to bake the cookies. So place the silicon sheet in the oven and bake it for 10-15 minutes until it is golden brown. If you want crisp cookies, you can keep them for more than 5 minutes.
- After cookies are finally baked, remove them from the oven, place them on a plate, and let them cool down to room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- So this was a simple recipe for gluten-free zucchini oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
Serving and storing suggestions
- These cookies can be enjoyed with a warm glass of milk and dipping into them.
- You can enjoy zucchini oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with a scoop of ice cream and hot chocolate syrup, which will taste delightful.
- These cookies can also be served with a cup of hot coffee and some cake; these tasty cookies will be a great combination.
- These cookies will be the best option if you have any midnight cravings and are searching for something tasty.
- Store your zucchini oatmeal chocolate chip cookies in a white container, or you can pack them into a brown packet.
- They can be refrigerated if they are to be kept for at least one week.
Also, read Iced Gingerbread Oatmeal Cookies