Mexican Chocolate Fudge
Mexican cuisine is a bit wild, vibrant, and mysterious. Once your taste buds got familiar with Mexican recipes, they will always be longing for them. Mexican way of preparation, ingredients everything is special. It can break the monotony of our dining ability. Being a different cuisine, we cannot accept Mexican dishes as our main serving.
But the range of snacks and desserts opens a door to possibilities in front of us. The common ingredients that are native and traditional are peanuts, vanilla, beans, coconuts, tomatoes, and chili peppers. Europeans added beef, pork, chicken, goat, and cheese for their convenience and these combinations also gained popularity. The whole world modifies Mexican recipes by changing the quantity of chilly in it as they loved chilly the most.
Mexican Chocolate Fudge – Easy Tips To Be Followed!
Each Mexican dessert is very simple, unique, and ideal. There are baked items and crispy items on the list and all are really mind-blowing.
Mexican chocolate fudge is a slight deviation from the normal tastes that we are familiar with as it is a bit spicy. The topping of crushed Mexican chocolate makes it special. Mexican chocolate is different from other varieties as it contains granulated sugar crystals in it. These sugar crystals make the chocolate special.
This Spicy Mexican Chocolate Fudge recipe is very easy. This homemade dessert is special as it has Mexican chocolate, cayenne pepper, chili powder, and cinnamon in it. Here is the list of ingredients that you should have.
Mexican Chocolate FudgeCourse: DessertCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
Chopped semi-sweet chocolate – 500 g
Butter – 3 tablespoons
Sweetened Condensed Milk – 14 ounces/ 1 can
Strong coffee – 3 tablespoon
Ground cinnamon – 2 tablespoon
Chili powder – 1/8 teaspoon
Ground cayenne pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Keep parchment paper and an 8X8-inch cooking pan ready.
- Coat the pan with baking spray.
- Line the pan with parchment paper.
- Again spry the cooking oil.
- Set aside.
- Fill a saucepan with water. The water level should be 2-inches deeper and bring the saucepan to a simmer.
- Take a mixing bowl.
- The bowl should be larger than the saucepan.
- Combine chopped chocolate, butter, condensed milk, and coffee in the bowl.
- Set the mixing bowl over the simmering water. We should ensure that the bowl is not touching the water.
- Starr frequently until the chocolate melts. Make sure that the chocolate is completely smooth.
- Stir cinnamon, chili powder, and cayenne pepper in.
- Remove from heat and pour into the pan which is already prepared.
- Sprinkle with salt and chili.
- Keep in the fridge for at least four hours.
- You will get the best result if it is kept overnight.
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy.
Make sure that the ingredients are specially selected as the change in the type of ingredients may affect the flavor and texture.
It is compulsory to use Mexican chocolate as it defines the texture of the dish. You cannot try anything other than Mexican chocolate. Cayenne pepper is one of the favorites of spice lovers. Cayenne pepper is a moderately spicy pepper that has high nutritional value. It is a great source of Pro-vitamin A and vitamin C. It is native to South America. This skinny red pepper is one of the key ingredients and you cannot replace it.
Serving & Storing Suggestions
Snacking is easy and fun. But cooking or preparing a snack that you and your family love are not simple when it comes to a regular basis. Mexican chocolate fudge can be a wonderful snacking option.
This is against the conventional snacks that we eat regularly and it gives you a fresh feeling. You can serve Mexican Chocolate Fudge along with any drink that you prefer. It goes well with carbonated drinks too. Coffee is also a good option. Like with any other food item, to the prolonged freshness and texture, we have to store it in the way that the item is needed. Here are the suggestions for storing.
- Use an airtight container for storing Mexican Chocolate Fudge.
- If you refrigerate, you can use the fudge for up to 1 week.
- If you freeze it, you can use it for up to one month.