In our daily life, there is one question of what to make for breakfast while waking up every morning, so if you want to make something quick, easy, and healthier for your breakfast, then here we have a quick recipe.
Barley Shrimp Salad: Your Breakfast Item!
Salad is something you don’t think about worldwide as you all know that Bali is not that much included while cooking the recipes as it is the usual ingredient. Many people prefer to eat salad for breakfast or in the evening. Barley shrimp salad is a mouthwatering salad you can consume in the morning while having breakfast or in the evening while having dinner.
It has multiple health advantages and is also valuable for your skin and body. In the salad, there is also one ingredient that is also beneficial for the body. You have this salad if you lose weight, which will assist you in your weight loss journey.
While making weight loss, there are not so many options because some of the other two contain some fat and many more calories that are not suitable for your weight loss, so that time you can have this delicious, tasty, and good salad for your health.
There are many Barley Salad recipes on the internet. We have a quick recipe for you to make your breakfast healthier and tasty.
To make a delicious barley salad, we have the easiest barley recipe to prepare in less time.
Barley Shrimp Salad: It’s Healthy!!
- 1 Pot
- 1 Bowl Big
- 1 Bowl Small
- 2 Table Spoon
- 1 Griller
- 1 Water drainer
- 1 Cup uncooked Barley
- 2 Limes
- As per need Olive Oil
- 2 Jalapenos diced and seeds removed
- ½ Cup chopped cucumber
- 20 Basil Leaves chopped
- 5 ears corn
- ¼ cup sambol
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 Clove garlic grated
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger grated
- 3 large shrimp
- To make salad start with making delicious Barley Shrimp Salad; begin by placing a lot of water on a flame and simmering it.
- After the boil gets simmered, add Barley into it and make the low flame and boil it for half an hour till the Barley gets soft.
- The second step is to remove the Barley from the pot. Drain it with the help of any drainer so that all water from the Barley will be removed.
- After firing, toss the Barley by adding Olive Oil into it. Side by side draws the juice into a small bowl.
- The third step is to add jalapeno, cucumber, and basil to the bowl of Barley that you already tossed with Olive Oil.
- Now it's time to grill the cucumber in the griller by adding Oil. After examining the cucumber, add it to the bowl of Barley.
- Now, it's the moment to make a sauce blend. For that, take one small bowl and add sambol, honey, fish sauce, vinegar, lime juice, and grated garlic and Ginger and mix it well to enhance the taste.
- After this mixture is prepared, add this to the bowl of Barley. Mix it well and toss it, so the sauce's flavor smoothly gets mixed with Barley. Reserve a small amount of spice for decoration on the top of the salad.
- Now it's time to grill the main ingredient of the salad, which is shrimp, so grill the shrimp with shells to char. You can add a few spices to improve the taste, but it's optional.
- Add grilled shrimp into the Barley mixture and plate it by adding sauce on the top and with some juice.
- If you want to enhance the taste of Barley Shrimp corn salad, you can sprinkle some black pepper on it, making it more delicious.
Serving And Storing Suggestions:
1. Serving salad is manageable as you can reserve it in the refrigerator for two to three days. Also, you can put the salad into the pet container and keep it in the fridge.
2. Serving the salad, you can add some pepper or some different sauce as per your taste to make it more delicious. You can do it with any juice or a cup of tea with some cookies.
Also Read: Vegan Creme Eggs – Chocolate Eggs