Brownie Brittle Recipe
Brownies re are the everytime favorites of the US. We try different ingredients with brownies and enjoy them irrespective of age. Brownie brittle is a modification of brownies. It is a cookie-like crispy brownie that is very thin and chocolaty. Brownie brittle has recently become very popular. It shows up in all the famous stores with different labels.
All the labels were a success too as people accept brownie brittle taste differences very fast. Being a very convenient option for snacks and lunch boxes, it became a new wave in the food industry.
Then slowly home bakers started realizing that it is not difficult to bake brownie brittle at home as it is very easy. You need only the tools that are available in your kitchen.
Brownie Brittle Recipe – The Easiest Method You Should Try!
Chocolaty taste, crispy texture, the goodness of nuts and chocolate, easy to pack, and fewer calories made brownie brittle the favorite of people. You will be addicted to the crispiness of brownie brittle as soon as you are started eating them.
There are mixes for your brownie brittle available in the market that makes your baking easy. But, here the recipe is given very easily. If you are an experienced baker, you may feel a brownie brittle is the easiest dessert.
Brownies cannot be accepted if you are undergoing a weight loss journey. Her, you can opt for brownie brittle if you are really serious about your weight. A brownie brittle will provide you with less than 120 calories whereas brownies come up with 129+ calories.
Even though brownie brittle is prepared out of simple ingredients, it is highly nutritious and healthy. The great thing about this recipe is they are naturally gluten-free and refined sugar-free! It is gaining popularity among those who are on the weight loss journey as a dessert with fewer calories than brownies.
Children basically love brownie brittle as it is a Brownie with the goodness of a crispy cookie. It is a thin cookie with a chocolate feel. Children will definitely fall for it.
You may need these…
We usually think that great bakers are using equipment that is not available to us. Here are the things that you are in need of while baking brownie brittle.
- Cookie sheet
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Metal whisk
- A microwave
- A microwavable bowl
- An oven
Brownie Brittle RecipeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Coconut sugar – you can also use granulated sugar.
Eggs – 2
Vanilla – a splash
Almond flour – 1 cup
Cocoa powder – 1/3 cup
Baking powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Pecans/ walnuts/ hazelnuts – 1/2 cup
Chocolate chips – 1/2 cups
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl excluding the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Mix it all together.
- Finally, add the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Make a baking sheet ready with parchment paper and pour the batter out onto the sheet.
- Use a rubber or wooden spatula to spread it.
- Make the layer thin to get the brownie brittle crispy.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Use a toothpick to know the texture.
- Cool brownie brittle and let it be at room temperature before you cut it. You will get the perfect brittle texture only at room temperature.
- Here are a few tips to make your brownie brittle perfect
- See that you spread the batter very thin on the cooking sheet.
- Immediately after the baking, your brownie brittle may be too moist. It is ok. It will dry once it is cool. It will become crisp and hard.
- If you don’t like eggs, eggs can be substituted with flax eggs.
- Walnuts can also be substituted with hazelnuts or pecans.
Serving and storing suggestions
- Being a great snacking and dessert option, Brownie Brittle goes well with juices and coffee.
- It is best suitable for packing.
- Brownie Brittle can be at room temperature for up to 10 days if you are keeping them in an airtight container.
- It stays fresh for a month if you are freezing.
- Serve at room temperature.