Easy Strawberry Crumble
What about a healthy snack that can be made easily? Strawberry is the hero of all fruits. Everyone loves them irrespective of age. People love strawberry flavor. The variety of health benefits made it a mother’s favorite too.
We enjoy anything made with strawberries. Strawberry crumble bars, strawberry bliss balls, strawberry pancakes, and a healthy strawberry milkshake… The list of strawberry dishes is very long. Strawberry is the favorite flavor of great chefs who love experimenting with new dishes.
Easy Strawberry Crumble – Quick And Easy Method!
Here, there is a great strawberry snacking option that is very easy to prepare. We love eating strawberries raw, preferably the fresh ones. What if there are a few with imperfections. Transform them to the mind-blowing Easy Strawberry Crumble and enjoy your day. This is the perfect snack for summer. This delicious dessert can be ready in 30 minutes.
Everyone can enjoy this recipe as it is gluten-free and dairy-free. You can share the recipe with everyone. The syrupy strawberry filling makes it children’s favorite and it is best suitable for lunch boxes.
We don’t want any fancy equipment to make this item. It can be a last-minute dessert for any gathering the preparation time is less than 30 minutes. The topping is crispy and goes well with strawberries. The specialty of this dish is the strawberry smell that makes your house smell amazing.
Easy Strawberry CrumbleCourse: DessertCuisine: New ZealandDifficulty: Medium
Strawberries – 400 grams
Flour 200 grams
Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon.
Rolled oats- 2 cups.
All-purpose flour (for the topping)
- Ingredients for the topping
Brown sugar or coconut sugar
Coconut flakes/ chopped almonds, chopped walnuts
Butter or coconut oil
Cinnamon and Vanilla extract (optional)
- Take a large mixing bowl.
- Add the strawberries that are cored. Whole strawberries and chopped ones can be used.
Stir in sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla extract. The coated strawberries can be transferred into an 8X8-inch baking dish.
- You can apply coconut oil or butter to the dish.
- Set aside the dish.
- Take another large mixing bowl.
- Add oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon, coconut flakes, chopped almonds, or chopped walnuts. Rub in the dairy-free butter or coconut oil until it gets a bread crump-like texture. Spread the crumble topping all over the strawberries.
- Bake for 20 minutes on the center rack.
- See that the top is golden brown.
Serving & Storing Suggestions
The crumble can be served after 5 minutes of cooling. Here are a few suggestions for serving and storage.
- Leftover crumble can be kept in the refrigerator for 4 days.
- Refrigerate it in an airtight container.
- Rewarm in the oven for regaining the crispiness of the topping.
- The same recipe can be tied with raspberries, blueberries, boysenberries, peaches, and apple slices.
Easy Strawberry Crumble is one of the easy desserts that everyone can prepare easily. The taste and health benefits of the dish are amazing as it is made up of strawberries as the name suggests. These heart-shaped fruits have a number of health benefits that may help you in different ways. Strawberries can protect your heart, increase HDL cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and guard against cancer. When it comes to nutrition strawberries are packed with vitamins, fiber, and high levels of antioxidants known as polyphenols. The richness in vitamin C takes care of the immunity side too.
As the preparation and baking need only 30 minutes, the desert is one of the last-minute options when we are in a hurry.
You can call Easy Strawberry Crumble a perfect dessert as it takes care of health, time, and taste. Try and shine.