The recipe for flourless Low Fat Black Bean Brownies is a method to fulfil that chocolate desire healthily with brownies made without flour.
Catherine Brookes, a chef and recipe developer at Blue Sky Eating, came up with a recipe for healthy black bean brownies even though many brownie recipes err on the side of being unhealthy. This dish is not only more delicious than many ordinary store-bought brownies, but it is also far healthier.
Low Fat Black Bean Brownies: Make Easy!!
These healthy black bean brownies are not only delicious and fudgy, but they are also sneakily good for you. This delicious and healthy dessert is made without wheat or gluten and is sweetened only with maple syrup.
It may seem absurd to only prepare your favourite dishes once, but if you’re a food blogger, there are times when you don’t have the time to create them more than once. However, since they succeeded with a recipe similar to this Low-Fat Black Bean Brownie recipe a few years ago, they felt compelled to give it another go.
They are one of the fudgiest, sweetest, and overall most OK brownies they have ever had the pleasure of eating. Never mind that they are packed with fiber, omega-3s, and many other healthy components.
Low Fat Black Bean Brownies
- 1 Pan
- 1 Oven
- 1 Parchment Paper
- small amount non-stick cooking spray
- 1 Blender
- 1 Bowl
- 2 (15-ounce) black beans without added salt, drained
- 2 ½ Cups Ripe bananas
- 4 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 ½ Cups chopped pitted dates, or as desired
- 1⅓ Cups oats, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Dark chocolate
- 2 Teaspoon ground flax seed
- 4 Tablespoons baking powder
- 2 Teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- 2 Cups finely ground walnuts
- Get the baking area ready by warming the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit before you put anything in there (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish that measures nine by 13 inches. Line the pan with parchment paper, and leave about 1 inch of the paper hanging out on either side of the pan. Pour a small amount of non-stick cooking spray over the surface. After the brownies have cooled, you can remove them from the pan using this method.
- Use a blender to mash the black beans until they are entirely smooth. Bananas and vanilla essence should be added to a blender, then blended until smooth. Blend the mixture while adding the dates a couple of times until the dates are integrated. Place the black beans in the bowl of a food processor, and while the blade is running, slowly drizzle in the maple syrup to a smooth consistency.
- In a bowl, combine the oat flour, cocoa powder, flax seed, baking powder, and baking soda by whisking all ingredients together. The bean mixture should be incorporated into the flour mixture using a slow to medium speed beating motion until the batter is thoroughly combined; then, walnuts should be folded in. Put the batter into the baking dish that has been prepared.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes in oven-warmed edges of the brownies begins to come sides of the dish.
- After adding the flour, pulse the mixture until it is barely mixed, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Do not overmix. Pour the mixture into the pan that has already been prepared. Bake for about forty minutes, or until the middle is firm when the pan is lightly shaken and a toothpick inserted in the center nearly comes out clean.
- Before you slice it, make sure it has cooled down. Divide into 12 equal-sized rectangles.
- Add a dollop of your choice's vegan ice cream flavour and finish it with a drizzle of fresh strawberry sauce.
Serving and Storing Suggestions
- Although they know that Healthy Black Bean Brownies are a good alternative to traditional brownies, the question remains whether or not they are also tasty. YES! These brownies have the flavour of a decadent chocolate brownie with a hint of fudge.
- Most notably, the flavor of the beans is absent. Also, since they use a food processor with a lot of power, the beans do not have an odd consistency after being processed.
- In addition to being simple, they are pretty mouthwatering. The outside edges are slightly sharp, while the inside is gooey and chocolatey bliss.
- Brownies baked and allowed to cool may be stored in an airtight container for up to four days, in the refrigerator for two weeks, or in the freezer for three months.
- If required, let it defrost before serving, after which it may be enjoyed cold, at room temperature, or heated in the microwave.
Also Read: Boozy Brownies It’s Simply Delicious!