We love cupcakes. Any flavors, ingredients, or mode of preparation, we simply love them. There are popular delish cupcake varieties that are popular all over the world. Coffee cupcakes, chocolate cupcakes, lemon cupcakes, peanut butter cupcakes, carrot cupcakes, chocolate and vanilla cupcake, and banana pudding cupcakes are the popular varieties.
Among the hundreds of banana recipes, cupcakes got a crown. People are obsessed with banana pudding cupcakes as they are easy to prepare, nutritious, and delicious. There is no underlying secret to the delish recipe of banana cupcakes. It can be tried by even a beginner. Banana pudding muffins can also test your taste buds as you may have cravings once you eat them. The extra moisture of these muffins is really mind-blowing.
Banana Pudding Cupcakes – Ever Tried Delicious Homemade Pudding Cupcakes!
Banana pudding is a classic dessert. They are so many modifications made by different bakers and all the varieties are popular. Here is the recipe for the delish classic banana cupcake. The banana pudding cupcake is basically from the south. These delicious homemade white cupcakes are filled with banana pudding and topped with homemade frosting. If you love cupcakes and bananas, give them a trial and enjoy the delicacy.
Banana pudding cupcakes are popular in southern America. People make use of this irresistible dessert for church picnics, funerals, holiday family gatherings, tailgating, and all. People being lovers of bananas as well as vanilla pudding cannot resist it.
Banana Pudding CupcakesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Vanilla cake mix – 1 package of 18.25 ounce
Water – 1 cup
Eggs – 3
Vegetable oil – 1/3 cup
Mashed ripe bananas
Crushed vanilla wafers – 1 ⅔ cups
Vanilla pudding – 1 cup
Thinly sliced ripe banana – 1/2 cup
Sweetened whipped cream – 1 cup
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Place 1 vanilla wafer flat-side down in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Blend vanilla cake mix, water, eggs, and vegetable oil in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until moistened,
- Mix for about 30 seconds.
- Beat until smooth at medium speed,
- Beat about 2 minutes.
- Fold in mashed bananas and 1 cup of crushed wafers.
- Scoop batter into the prepared tins.
- Bake the cakes in the preheated oven until a toothpick comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Slice the banana and combine it with the vanilla pudding in a small bowl.
- Leave a small hole in the middle of each and out the tops.
- Pour the pudding mixture into the holes.
- Apply a spoonful of whipped cream to each cupcake.
- Garnish with the remaining 2/3 cup crushed vanilla wafers.
- Fill holes with pudding mixture. Place a heaping spoonful of whipped cream on each cupcake; garnish with the remaining 2/3 cup crushed vanilla wafers.
Follow these tricks for perfect banana pudding cupcakes.
Banana pudding cupcakes are traditional cupcakes that people love. It is easy to prepare. There are a few tricks or tips that every cupcake bake baker can follow to get the maximum result.
- Do not wait for the pudding to set completely as it will set up in the cupcake itself.
- Be very careful while spreading the pudding on the cupcake. Gently spread the pudding with a spoon and do not let it drop down the sides.
- Use homemade pudding. Instant pudding won’t help your cupcake.
- You can show your creativity in the garnishes as garnishes are completely optional.
- See that cupcakes are cool before filling.
Banana pudding cupcakes are the best because they are delicious in every bite. They have a delicious banana flavor and yummy creamy topping. The recipe is simple and can be tried by any beginner. The moist and fluffy cakes stay moist after days of baking. The cakes being a combination of cake mix and pudding provides us with a treat in every bite.
The cool frosting adds to the experience. Banana pudding cupcakes are highly nutritious. It is whole food for children and is the best option for lunch or snack boxes.
The cake provides us with 237 calories, 3.1-gram protein, 35.4-gram carbohydrates, 9.8 grams of fat, 25.9 mg cholesterol, and 226.4 mg sodium.