This article describes the Dalgona coffee recipes. We decided since you’ve all seen the Dalgona coffee craze, why not turn it into a dip?
Mocha Dalgona Coffee Style Dip – You’ll Find The Easy Instructions Here!
We’re dipping our beautiful Driscoll’s Berry Big strawberries in this rich, espresso-flavored sauce! This is the ideal way to board the Dalgona train while savoring succulent Driscoll’s strawberries!
Dalgona Coffee is a popular South Korean coffee brand. It was rich, creamy, and delicious, especially in this cold weather.
Dalgona’s thick creaminess doesn’t have to be limited to the coffee cup!
A tasty dip for huge, juicy strawberries is made with a quick whip of chocolatey cocoa powder and fresh whipped cream.
Mocha Dalgona Coffee Style Dip
- 1 Cup Heavy cream, chilled
- 3 tbsp sugar (distributed)
- 2 tbsp Instant espresso powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp boiling water
- 2 lbs Big Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Pour 1 cup of heavy cream into the mixing bowl of a stand mixer.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Whip the mixture at medium speed for 2–3 minutes.
- Pour the whipped cream into a narrow bowl and keep it refrigerated.
- Clean the bowl of the stand mixer.
- To a bowl, add 2 teaspoons of espresso powder.
- In a mixing bowl, add 2 teaspoons cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 2 tablespoons hot water.
- Whip the mixture on medium speed for 3–4 minutes, or until light, fluffy, and glossy.
- Drop Dalgona on top of cooled whipped cream and SWIRL it all together with a butter knife.
- Surround the Dalgona dip with Berry Big Strawberries on a presentation dish.
- Eat it right away.
The key to getting fluffy, stiff peaks is to carefully follow these steps
- Use boiling water or water that is as close to boiling as possible.
- Ordinary white sugar should be used.
Serving & Storing Suggestions
This is the most pleasant part. Whipped coffee can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. This section shows how to serve Dalgona coffee:
- Spooned into a tall glass of ice-cold milk. You can use cow’s milk or a vegan milk replacement in this recipe.
- Poured into a hot milk mug.
- To make a macchiato-style drink, top it with a little steamed milk.
- Poured over the top of the ice cream
It was spooned right into the mouth (We admit, half of it goes directly into my mouth as “test tasting” each batch). Usually don’t add sugar to Dalgona coffee because it already has a lot of sweetness from the sugar used when making it. If you like coffee and are fascinated by this drink in any way, we implore you to make it. It’s fantastic.
Keeping Dalgona coffee fresh and savoring Dalgona coffee that has been left over. We are the only one in my family that drinks coffee, and this recipe calls for two full tablespoons of instant coffee, which is a lot of coffee. Normally make the coffee according to the recipe and drink it over several days. It’s best when it’s freshly whipped. On Day 2, the coffee separates from the foam and settles a little. You have the following options:
- Whip it up into foam once more.
- Take pleasure in it.
We always keep leftover Dalgona coffee in a mason jar, so on Day 2, all we have to do is add some ice and milk, shake the jar, and it’s all lovely and frothy. It tastes exactly as good!