We simply love chicken. Any form, any variety. We simply fall to it. We use them for our meal snacks and even for fun. Crispy Turmeric Coconut Chicken Tenders are one of the favorites of chicken lovers. Usually, we don’t opt to cook them as we think it is not easy.
Crispy Turmeric Coconut Chicken Tenders – A Juicy Crunchy Snack!
We believe that there is a hidden recipe that no one can crack. Chicken can walk abreast with most of the pieces, Here Crispy Turmeric Coconut Chicken Tenders is a mixture of turmeric and chicken that benefits you in health.
Most chicken lovers love spices too. People even opt for Crispy Turmeric Coconut Chicken Tenders for increasing their turmeric intake. The blend of coconut, chicken turmeric, and turmeric may take you to a high. Crispy chicken always takes you in a holiday mood.
Crispy Turmeric Coconut Chicken Tenders can be the best option for the family or friend’s get-together or a Sunday movie. Have you been fed up with the packets and wrappers of chicken dishes that you order outside? Try this recipe!
Crispy Turmeric Coconut Chicken Tenders
- 1 Food Processor
- 1 Baking Sheet
- 1 lb Chicken Tenders Or Strips (Breast Piece Is The Best)
- 1 Cup Bread crumbs
- ⅔ Shredded Coconut
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- Cooking Oil (Coconut Oil Or Olive Oil)
- Set a preheated oven to a temperature of 400 degrees F.
- Set aside the eggs that are whisked in a shallow dish.
- Mix or combine bread crumbs, coconut, turmeric, and salt in another shallow bowl.
- Dip a strip of chicken into the egg mix.
- Then dip it into the breadcrumb mixture. Press the mixture into the chicken tender before resting it on the cooling rack.
- Spray oil on each chicken strip to make it crispy.
- Bake for 10 minutes and flip the side and again bake for 10 minutes.
- Your crispy item is ready. You can serve with ketchup or any side dish that may go well with chicken.
It is not that easy to make it crispy as the bread crumb mix may not stick to the chicken. Here is a secret for making it stuck together. You can coat the chicken strips with a mix of egg and flour before preparing them for baking. This helps the strips to hold the batter and bread crumbs together to make it crispy.
Serving & Storing Suggestions
Crispy Turmeric Coconut Chicken Tenders must be served hot. It may lose its crispness when it is cold. It is always better to bake the needed quantity as we can reuse the batter or mix again.
We usually snack on chicken tenders. But you can consider it to be a whole meal if you are serving it with the following side dishes.
- French fries together are magic, if you are serving French fries along with chicken tenders, you will be experiencing a new excitement with chicken. Any type of French fries can go well with this dish.
- Coleslaw can also be a great combination of chicken tender. You can cabbages for a crunchy feel too.
- Look into the health side and add asparagus fries or balls along with Crispy Turmeric Coconut Chicken Tenders. They rock together. A topping of olive oil and pepper can add to the taste.
- Chicken tenders and pesto together make a great combo. Tomatoes can also be added to the serving.
To have the original texture, flavor, and taste, storing Crispy Turmeric Coconut Chicken Tenders is not recommended.
If you want to store it, store it in the freezer. Baking the quantity that you need is the best way. You can store the floor and egg mixture for up to 4 days.
Crispy Turmeric Coconut Chicken Tenders can be a great choice for your friends’ gatherings and family circles. You can be a rock star if you present it. Serve the dish with great enthusiasm and the side dish works.
Crispy Turmeric Coconut Chicken Tenders is a great option for baked chicken recipes that are not having complicated stages in the baking process.