Are you fed up usual oatmeal breakfast? Longing to have something special to start your day? Cinnamon Sugar Roll-ups may help you.
Cinnamon Sugar Roll-ups are delicious breakfast cum desserts that all of us easily prepare. Your weekday hectic morning tasks can be simplified with Cinnamon Sugar Roll-ups that are made up of store-bought or ready-made No-Knead Refrigerator Bread Dough.
Cinnamon Sugar Roll-Ups: An Ideal Breakfast!
As we use ready-made ingredients, Cinnamon Sugar Roll-ups are very easy to make. You may come up with varieties of roll-up recipes with cinnamon. The sweet baked dough combined with cinnamon and sugar has its special form due to the shape and texture of the rolling sheet.
There can be different varieties including cream cheese roll-ups, pecan roll-ups, peanuts, caramel, chocolate, and chocolate sauce roll-ups. Cinnamon Sugar Roll-ups are a unique preparation among them.
In America, cinnamon roll-ups gained popularity in the southern states and spread to the whole USA. This Sweden-origin breakfast com dessert became part of the American delicacy now.
Cinnamon Sugar Roll-Ups: Delicious Buttery And Sweet
- 1 Baking Sheet 8-inch square one
- 1 Oven
- 8 ounces No-Knead Refrigerator Bread Dough
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ Teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoon Butter (unsalted)
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- Get an oven ready by preheating it to 450 degrees F
- Dusts a plane surface to work with the roll-ups with all-purpose flour
- Keep the dough on the plane surface and let it sit there for 10 minutes
- See that the dough is covered
- Now, let us roll the dough
- Roll it into an 8 X 10-inch rectangle
- Apply 1 tablespoon of melted butter to the roll
- 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon can be spread on the roll
- Roll the dough preparation into a cylinder
- Now, you can cut the roll into 8 pieces
- Now, we should turn the baking part of the preparation
- Get ready with a baking dish
- Preferably an 8-inch square one
- Spread the rest of the melted butter on the dish
- Now spread the remaining sugar and cinnamon
- Bake the rolls
- See that you are baking till the rolls are golden (almost 10 minutes)
Serving And Storage Suggestions
We all love easy and delicious breakfast ideas. Cinnamon sugar roll-ups are delicious but easy to make. What if it can be baked or prepared and stored for a few days. It adds to your convenience, right?
Here are a few steps or tips that help you in storing and serving cinnamon Sugar Roll-ups.
- Serve any of your favorite drinks with Cinnamon rolls.
- Cinnamon Sugar Roll-ups can be made two days before you use them. Keep them wrapped.
- Cinnamon Sugar Roll-ups can be kept at room temperature for up to two days.
- Keep refrigerated for one weak.
- See that you are wrapping them using plastic wrap and storing them in an airtight container to keep the moisture and texture stay within them.
- If you freeze Cinnamon Sugar Roll-ups, they are safe for two months.
- If frozen, heat them again before serving.
- You can use an oven or microwave to reheat.
- Adding a bit more sugar-cinnamon mix before heating will help you to get the original texture.
Cinnamon Sugar Roll-ups are a very good breakfast option as they are egg-free, low carb, soy-free, nut-free, and vegetarian. 1 roll of Cinnamon Sugar Roll-up will provide you with 88 calories, 8 mg of cholesterol, 14 grams of carbs, 1 gram of dietary fiber, 2 grams of protein, 2 grams of sugar, and g gram of saturated fat.
Cinnamon Sugar Roll-Ups As Breakfast
An ideal breakfast should provide you with all the necessary nutrients to make your day perfect. Cinnamon rolls can be served with care to make it a whole breakfast. You can serve milk, orange juice, or coffee along with cinnamon rolls. Fruits like apples, oranges, and pears go well with cinnamon rolls.
To complete the proteins supply eggs or meats also can be added. It is good to avoid something sugary along with the rolls as the rolls are already sugary.
Also Read: Layered Chocolate Mousse Pie – Garniche Pie