Strawberry Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark – Munchkin Fav!
Here is a healthy dessert with the goodness of sweetened yogurt, fresh strawberries, and chocolate chips. These healthy barks can be cut into squares and enjoyed.
We always love simple but delicious desserts. Are you looking for an easy dessert that just takes minutes to prepare? We avoid trying almost all the recipes after reading the ingredients list. We may feel lazy to arrange or collect all of them. What if a great delicacy is ready with 5 ingredients? You will definitely try, no? These ingredients are easily available too.
Strawberry Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark can be ready within a few minutes with 5 ingredients. The Strawberry Yogurt Bark tastes great. This is a really healthy snack. Strawberry Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark can be the best option for your kids as they simply love strawberries. Fresh strawberries and mini chocolate chips are always available in your kitchen as the entire family loves them. It will fit your budget too. You just need to spend 10 minutes on the dessert. After the mixing, you can allow the bark to get frozen for 3 hours.
- Read the recipe and be comfortable with the dish before trying them to avoid mess.
- See that all the ingredients are ready with you.
- If you are using anything fresh, get them washed.
- Make sure that the bowls, utensils, and devices are dry.
Strawberry Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark – Munchkin Fav
- 1 Baking Sheet
- 1 Bowl
- 3 Cup Plain Greek yogurt ( made up of whole milk)
- ¼ Cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ Cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ Cup mini chocolate chips
- Take a margined baking sheet and baking paper.
- Get the baking paper ready by lining it with baking paper.
- Take a medium bowl.Blend yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla in the medium bowl.
- Spread the mix on the prepared baking sheet into a rectangular shape.
- Spread the strawberries on top.
- Spray with chocolate chips.
- Freeze until very firm.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Serving And Storage Suggestions
Serving and storage of the leftovers are equally important as preparing a dish. Here are a few suggestions or tips for serving and storing
Strawberry Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark
- Strawberry Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Keep at the room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
- After softening the bark at room temperature for a few minutes, top with a couple of spoonfuls of favorite granola or oats.
- You can use graham crackers also in Strawberry Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark.
Try These Alternatives
There are no written laws on making desserts. Alterations are always possible. You can use your cooking sense and creativity to make your dish tastier and healthier.
- A nutty feeling works well with most of the dessert recipes. You can add any nut or dry fruit top add to the taste of your dessert recipe.
- Try peanuts, cashews, or hazelnuts are all delicious options. You can add all of them together too.
- Dry fruits like dried cranberries, raisins, and cherries are best here.
- Coconut lovers can try coconut too. Scraped or flakes – you will see magic.
- Healthy ingredients like Goji berries add to the health benefits too. Goji berries are good for immunity, eyes, and skin.
- Cacao nibs are also good alternatives as they are really healthy and rich in antioxidants.
- People often use chia seeds in Strawberry Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark considering its health benefits.
Strawberry Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark is a really delicious dessert that is very to prepare. The goodness of strawberries and chocolate – yogurt – strawberry flavor makes it a beautiful dessert that everyone loves. You just need 10 minutes for preparation. The barks are a wonderful option for packing. Strawberry Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark is accepted in a family get-together as every family member craves irrespective of age. Try these barks. They are lovely.
Also, See Blueberry Crumble Ice Cream