Sweet dishes are loved by everyone. We all have cravings for sweet dishes. People love to have them in different ways. when you crave to have something sweet and tasty, as well as delicious pastel de elote, can be a good deal to make your day great.
Pastel De Elote recipe can be a great dish for all your important occasions and they add a great taste to your meal. this is a dish which is loved by everyone irrespective of age. Having them after lunch as a sweet dish makes your day great. Pastel de elote recipe is a Mexican sweet corn cake that is tasty, fluffy, and moist. A popular and easy dessert to serve at any meal during the week or for breakfast.
Pastel de elote is a typical Mexican sweet corn cake prepared with fresh corn. It is also known as pastel de elote and has a moist texture and sweet flavor.
Some individuals like to use condensed milk, while others prefer to use evaporated milk, cream, or just plain milk. Making pan de elote is very easy. And having pastel de lote made by yourself also adds to your happiness and makes your food great.
Pastel De Elote
- 1 Oven
- 1 Loaf Tin
- 1 Skewer
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Cup Melted butter to grease
- 395 gms Tin condensed milk
- 80 gms Butter melted
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla essene
- 4 No Eggs
- 110 gms Plain flour
- 2 Tbsp Baking powder
- 12 Tbsp Salt
- The oven needs to be preheated to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a 9 cm x 21.5 cm loaf tin, then line the base and two long sides with one piece of non-stick baking paper.
- In a food processor, combine the corn kernels, sweetened condensed milk, butter, and vanilla until almost smooth.
- Add the eggs and process for a few seconds, just until mixed.
- Process until the flour, baking powder, and salt are barely blended.
- Fill the tin half with the batter.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes in a preheated oven, or until brown and a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow 5 minutes in the tin before putting it out onto a wire rack to cool (this will take about 1 hour). Serve in a bowl.
Serving and Storing Suggestions
- Pastel de elote is a great dish and can be served in many ways. Although everyone has their own taste and prefers to eat them the way they like, here are some of the preferred ways to enjoy the delicious pan de elote.
- Pastel de elote is enjoyed by people for breakfast. It also has several benefits attached to it. It gives full energy to people to work for the whole day.
- Pastel de elote is preferred to eat warm with a dab of butter over it, some people love to eat them with coffee.
- It can also be eaten by spreading sweet condensed milk, sugar, or honey over it. this is also the preferred way of eating pa de elote.
- Eating it chilled is also, one of the preferred ways. keeping it in the fridge for some time and eating later makes the mood great.
- Pastel de elote is also eaten by people as a dessert after an afternoon meal.
- Eating of pan de elote varies from person to person, but these are some known ways of eating them
- Storing dishes is a great challenge. When you prepare dishes with such hard work and they get ruined because of improper storage methods, can ruin your mood as well as your efforts.
- Pastel de elote is a dish that can be kept for 1-2 days if properly stored at room temperature.
- The best way to store them at room temperature is to wrap them in plastic cling wrap properly or they can be kept in sealable bags.
- Storing pan de elote in the fridge can increase their life. Pastel de elote recipe can last up to one week if they are kept in the fridge at the proper temperature.
- If pastel de elote is kept in the freezer, its life can be increased up to 3 months. The taste of these delicious pan de elote remains great if stored in a proper way.
Also, Read Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake