Chicken Carbonara Sandwich
Chicken Carbonara Sandwich is really a special treat. The sandwich is layered with delicious flavors. The homemade garlic sauce, the richness of pancetta, and grilled chicken along with the parmesan sauce bring you into a party mood.
Among the other Italian origin food items that are popular in America like spaghetti Bolognese, Gnocchi Alla Romana, and Tiramisu, Carbonara sandwiches are well-accepted varieties. The taste and texture of chicken carbonara sandwiches are really mind-blowing.
Chicken Carbonara Sandwich – A Special Delicious Meal!
Beginners love sandwiches as they are comparatively easy to prepare. According to statistics, 50% of Americans consume a sandwich every day. It is a universally accepted food item.
Sandwich provides us with an abundance of possibilities in the case of varieties of tastes, variations, and dietary restrictions. Sandwiches are the best for our cooking experiences as it is open to a variety of flavors. They are irresistible as the morning routine can be easier with them.
Sandwich making shows your creativity and presence of mind too. The peanut butter and jelly sandwich with grilled cheese are one of the most convenient and popular variety.
You have to be very careful about the intensity of flavor, moisture content, intactness, and solidity while preparing a sandwich.
It is also important to use fine-quality ingredients for the perfection of your sandwich. Bread is the most important one. All cooking experts stress the point together that only fine quality bread can provide us with a delicious sandwich.
Chicken Carbonara Sandwich
- 1 OTG
- 1 Frying Pan
- 1 Blender
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 4 Slices Pancetta
- 8 Slices Italian Bread
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese Shredded
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 1 Egg
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- ¼ Cup Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley Chopped
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese Grated
- 8 tsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt And Pepper
- 1 Small Lemon
- Cut the chicken breast into four pieces, preferably longer pieces.
- Keep them in a zip lock bag and make it tender by pounding.
- Apply salt and pepper while grilling. Make sure that the chicken is cooked properly.
- It is necessary to grill at least for 7 minutes. Make sure to cook both sides.
- Utilize the time for making garlic sauce.
- Combine egg, crushed garlic, and parsley and mix them using a blender. Continue blending till the mix is ready without any pieces of garlic left.
- Now you can add salt and pepper along with olive oil. Add lemon juice, don't forget to do so.
- We will get a thick mixture after blending.
- Put the garlic sauce aside.
- Now, take a frying pan and heat it.
- See that you are heating it to only medium. Spread two tablespoons of butter.
- Add Parmesan cheese to the bread. See that you are applying it on the side where there is already butter. Push the bread down to the pan. See that cheese and butter are applied to the bread properly.
- Now, let us get the layers ready.
- First layer with garlic sauce, then chicken, pancetta, mozzarella, parmesan, and lemon rind.
- The sandwich is ready for baking.
- See that the cheese is melted. Bake the bread to a golden brown. See that you are baking both sides.
- Serve warm along with green salads.
Suggestions For Serving And Storage
- Chicken carbonara sandwiches can be served as a complete meal.
- It goes well with green salads.
- Prepare only the needed quantity, as it won’t be good for storing.
- Garlic sauce can be kept in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- See that you are keeping it in an air-tight container.
Chicken carbonara sandwiches can be enjoyed with many other food items. The uniqueness of texture and flavor makes it a perfect meal.
Usually, people enjoy chicken carbonara sandwiches along with the following items. Roasted Green Beans, Green Salad with Radicchio and Goat Cheese, Sautéed Spinach with Garlic, Broccoli Rabe with Garlic and Anchovies, Steamed Veggies, Classic Caesar Salad, Pull-Apart Garlic Bread, and Parmesan Chips. The Italian flavors work well with them.
All sandwich lovers are in need of varieties of recipes on a regular basis as they wanted to try a new variety every day. Try Chicken Carbonara Sandwich and enjoy… It is perfect.