The Coconut tres leches cake recipe is a mouth-watering dish. Having this delicious recipe can make your mood fresh and happy. This is a recipe, loved by everyone.
Coconut tres leches cake is a sweet dish which can make your celebrating occasions nice. You can make your parties, birthday parties, or any other occasion awesome by making this delicious recipe
The cake isn’t overly sugary, but it is rich, indulgent, and delicious.
Coconut Tres Leches Cake – A Sweet Delicious Dish!
The Coconut Tres Leches Cake is delicious, indulgent, and flavorful with coconut. Tres Leches cake with coconut milk, coconut rum, and coconut flakes has a tropical flavor.
Whenever you have a craving to eat something sweet, coconut tres leches cake can be a good deal,
This recipe when eaten with whipped cream spread over it enhances its taste to another level. The spreading layer of coconut powder over it gives it a great look as well as taste. So whenever you wish to have something tasty and sweet after your meal you can try this coconut tres leches cake recipe.
Coconut Tres Leches Cake
- 1 Oven
- 1 Baking Pan
- 1 Stand Mixer
- 1-3/4 Cup Cake Flour
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 6 Eggs (Separated)
- ¾ Cup Coconut Milk
- ½ tsp Coconut Extract
- ½ Cup Coconut Milk (For the 3 Milk Mixture)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream (For the Frosting)
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- The oven needs to be preheated at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. keep aside a nonstick baking pan sprayed with cooking spray and which is lined with parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a sifter and put aside.
- Cream with the butter and 3/4 cup sugar in the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, then add the egg yolks, coconut extract, and vanilla and beat on medium speed for about 3 minutes, or until the mixture becomes thick and pale.
- Meanwhile, whisk the egg whites in a separate dish until firm peaks form, then put aside.
- Toss half of the milk into the butter and egg yolk mixture, along with half of the dry ingredients, and stir just enough to combine (do not overmix). Add the remaining milk and dry ingredients, and stir everything together.
- Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the batter, being careful not to deflate the egg whites.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for about 20 minutes before transferring it to a serving plate (make sure the platter has high edges because the milk mixture will run out the sides as you pour it on top).
- Use a fork to pierce the top of the cake and set it aside.
- Whisk together the coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, and evaporated milk in a large measuring cup. Slowly pour this liquid over the top of the cake, allowing it to soak into the soft sponge.
- Set aside for 20 to 30 minutes to let the milk mixture to soak in completely before proceeding to make the whipped cream topping.
- Add the heavy cream to the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a whisk attachment and whisk to make soft peaks. Add the powdered sugar and beat until firm peaks form.
Serving And Storing Suggestions
- Coconut tres leches cake can be served with whipped cream spread over it.
- Powdered sugar can be drizzled over it.
- Freshly chopped fruits can be served with this coconut tres cake recipe.
- Toasted coconut curls are also served with this delicious recipe.
- This coconut tres leches cake recipe can be stored in the fridge for about 4 days but it is best to eat them within 48 hours of making.
- After 4 days the cake becomes quite soggy and does not taste the same.
- So it is better to eat them within 48 hours.
- To store them in the fridge, an airtight container should be used to prevent the sogginess and taste of the tres leches cake.