Maple Pecan Snickerdoodles
We all crave soft and chewy maple snickerdoodles s they taste delicious. When it comes to easy snacks that can be stored for a few days, Maple Pecan Snickerdoodles is the best option.
Maple Pecan Snickerdoodles – Easy Tricks To Cook!
These cookies are unique as they have a slightly tangy flavor.
This variety of flavors made them unique from other cookies or doodles. Maple snickerdoodles are not cookies.
Pure maple syrup, one of the most important ingredients is the one that is giving a classic touch to the Maple Pecan Snickerdoodles. Try these… Your dining area will be crowded until you finish the tray.
Maple Pecan SnickerdoodlesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Ground cinnamon – 1 tsp.
All-purpose flour – 2 and 1/2 cups
Cream of tartar – 1 tsp.
Baking soda – 1 tsp.
Salt – 1/2 tsp.
1/2 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
Unsalted butter – softened to room temperature – 3/4 cup
Granulated sugar – 1/2 cup
Egg, at room temperature – 1 large
Pure maple syrup – 1/4 cup
Pure vanilla extract – 1 tsp.
Maples extract 1 and 1/2 tsp.
Chopped pecans – 1 cup
Granulated sugar – 1/3 cup
Ground cinnamon – 1 tsp.
32-36 pecan halves
Directions – Cookies
- Choose a medium bowl for whisking the main ingredients.
- Beat the flour, cream of tartar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together.
- Put aside the mix.
- Start beating the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients until it is smooth. It is suggested to mix for about 2 minutes.
- Add egg to the mix.
- Combine by beating at high speed. It is recommended to beat for 30 seconds.
- Clean up the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Mix maple syrup, vanilla extract, and maple extract together. Make sure that they are combined properly.
- Now, you can combine both the mixes.
- Combine using a mixer.
- Add the chopped pecans too.
- You will get a thick and soft dough.
- Keep the dough in the refrigerator and let it cool.
- If you kept the dough in the refrigerator for more than 30 minutes, allow it to be at room temperature.
- Otherwise, the dough will be very hard.
- Mix the granulated sugar and cinnamon together.
- Put aside.
- See that the oven is preheated to 350°F.
- Get a large baking tray ready with baking sheets and put it aside.
- Make balls of dough for each cookie. You can use 1.5 tbs. of dough per cookie.
- Apply cinnamon sugar toppings and place the ball-shaped dough on the baking sheets that are already ready.
- Put a pecan half on the top of each ball. Make sure that the pecans are not broken.
- Bake the dough for 13-14 minutes.
- Bake until the dough is light brown.
- Remove from the oven.
- If the cookies are not in the desired texture, you can keep the pan on the counter.
- Make sure that the cookies are completely cool before shifting those from the tray.
- The leftover cookies are safe at room temperature for up to one week. You have to cover them properly to maintain the texture.
Serving and Storage suggestions
- Serve these delicious cookies along with any of your favorite drinks; this can be a wonderful evening snack.
- Maple Pecan Snickerdoodles can be a wonderful option for packing.
- Keep them in an airtight container or Ziplock bag at room temperature for up to five days.
- To freeze the raw dough, roll it into a log using wax paper and store it in a container for up to three months.
Tips for you…
- See that your snickerdoodles dough is refrigerated for cooling. There are no other effective methods than cooling.
- Chilling the dough makes it easier to handle when rolling into a ball.
- Be sure that the maple syrup you use is pure.
- Watch them carefully as they bake. Snickerdoodles may overbake easily. Then you will not get perfect doodles.
- The flavor of brown sugar and maple syrup makes the doodles a different experience. One of the main ingredients creams of tartar gives the doodles a natural taste. See that you are not missing it.