Raspberry Almond Crumb Bars
Raspberry and almonds – are two gifts of nature that can satisfy your taste. Here comes the combination of these two healthy delicacies Raspberry Almond Crumb Bars. Almonds – the treasure or good fat are a wonderful option for a healthy diet.
Raspberry Almond Crumb Bars – Simple Method Is Here!
Almonds and raspberry take care of your beauty too… It can be the best snack for your children as they love both the important ingredients. A healthy snack is a great question for each mother. Raspberry Almond Crumb Bars can be the best option for your children’s snack box too.
We often believe that great snacks will grab your whole day and it is a bod task. Here Raspberry Almond Crumb Bars will not steal your whole day. It is easy. Try and be a rock star to your family.
Raspberry Almond Crumb BarsCourse: SnacksCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Easy
Raw almonds – 1 cup
Granulated sugar – 1 cup
All-purpose flour – 1 cup
Unsalted butter – ½ cup
Kosher salt – (4 oz.)
Raspberry jam – 1 cup
Sliced almonds – 1/4 cup
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and get it ready for baking.
- Pour cooking spray into a baking pan. A nine inches pan is the best suitable size as it can provide us with perfect-shaped bars of Raspberry Almond Crumb.
- Line the pan with non-stick parchment paper so that removing the bars from the pan is easy.
- Leave 1 inch on two sides for easy removal.
- Process the almond and sugar in a food processor until they are ground.
- Add flour, butter, and salt. Process again for 30 seconds. Pour half of the almond mixture into two baking pans. The pan can be half-filled.
- Spread with raspberry jam. It is better to choose jam without seeds.
- Top the pan with sliced almonds. You can also use roasted almonds as an alternative.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the jam is bubbly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out Raspberry Almond Crumb bars from the pan and cut them into squares. You will get 16 perfect squares.
- Enjoy the delicacy of nature.
Unlike other baking snacks, Raspberry Almond Crumb Bars are very easy to prepare. The 5 to 6 easily available ingredients along with almond and raspberry make a treat of a snack out of it. The thick buttery bars of Raspberry Almond Crumb Bars with almond topping can be enjoyed by any person who loves almond or raspberry.
We usually use seedless jam and whole almonds for the recipe of Raspberry Almond Crumb Bars as it is very inconvenient to have something with a raspberry seed inside. It is available in your local supermarket.
Serving and storage
Here are a few things to be noted for the baking, serving, and storage of Raspberry Almond Crumb Bars.
- Heat the raspberry jam in the oven for a few seconds. This makes the jam easily manageable.
- Use seedless jam
- To give a lining to the parchment paper for easy removal of the bars.
- Remove them out of the pan only after the complete cooling down.
- As they are extremely tender, be very careful while removing the bars from the pan.
- Try to cut them into equal squares for aesthetic appeal.
- You can try other fruit flavors too with the same recipe.
- It is good to use the bars at room temperature.
- You can airtight containers in the refrigerator for 5 days.
Raspberry Almond Crumb Bars is a quick and easy sweet delicacy that can be used as a perfect snack that is suitable for packing, parties, and even lunch boxes. As it is highly nutritious it can be substituted for a meal. These yummy bars are buttery, crispy, sweet, and delicious. The tangy taste gives us a new experience with every bite. The filling is really creamy and buttery.
The perfect selection of ingredients and careful and examined preparation can make it a tasty bite that everyone will love. It is always good to choose something nutritious for snacking. Here, these incredible bars with the quality almond raspberry can make your day energetic as they can gift your satisfaction and health benefits.