Peanut butter is an outstanding source of protein, but when you consider that it’s far too excessive in fats (good fats), it has to be eaten in moderation. Although excessive in fat, Bittersweet Dark & Semisweet Chocolate is right for you and comprises antioxidants—the darker, the better for you. Whole Wheat Pastry Flour is a great source of protein and fiber.
How To Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Dough?
These Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Chocolate Truffles are significantly right. You will not be disappointed. If you need to reduce the fat even further, go ahead and decrease the butter by 1 tablespoon, or truly remove all of the butter. This will simply affect the flavor and texture slightly.
However, it will taste awesome. It is strongly advised to use a very good quality peanut butter that you love, but be careful with the extent of sweetness because maximum peanut butter is already quite sweetened. In addition, if you use peanut butter with no sugar, then you’ll most probably want to add extra sugar to this recipe.
The desserts are excellent: moist, gooey, peanut buttery, and chocolatey. In short, they may be unbelievably good. If you leave them outside too long, they will soften in your palms, so it is advised to set them again inside the fridge when you have leftovers.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 1 Baking Sheet
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Cup Oat flour
- ½ Cup Peanut butter
- ½ Cup Dark chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil
- ⅛ Teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- Take out flour as well as baking soda in a bowl and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a stand or a hand mixer to smoothen the butter. You have to mix the butter on medium speed until it becomes perfectly smooth.
- Now with the help of a scoop, place your all-peanut butter Cookie Dough in the bowl of your standing mixture and again mix it using medium speed until it is perfectly creamy in texture.
- After smoothing the peanut butter into a creamy texture, put the bowl aside and pour some granulated sugar as well as brown sugar into the bowl. And mix it continuously until the mixture becomes smooth and light in color.
- Now, it is time to add some flavor to your Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Dough recipe. For that, you may have to add some vanilla as well as salt but don’t stop running the batter. Use low speed to stir the dough continuously.
- If you are comfortable with eggs then it's time to add the eggs, ensuring they are each completely incorporated. Scrape down your bowl and keep blending for approximately 1 minute.
- Turn off your standing mixer and pour withinside the flour. Start blending on low then to excess simply till the flour is combined.
- It is the perfect time to use the chocolate chips. Pour them in Peanut Butter Cookie Dough and run your mixer on low speed. Make positive the chocolate chips are calmly unfolded in the course of the cookie dough.
- Drop approximately 2 tablespoon-sized cookie dough balls approximately 2 inches aside on a cookie sheet coated with parchment paper. Bake for approximately 10-15 mins till the cookies are golden around the rims however gentle withinside the center. Allow chilling on a baking sheet so the cookies can set a bit.
Serving & Storing Suggestions
Now you have made your Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Dough perfectly and it is now ready to consume and enjoy. To Store: Keep cookies in an airtight box at room temperature for as many as five days or withinside the fridge for up to one week.
To Freeze: Freeze baked cookies in a freezer-safe box or zip-top bag for up to a few months. Thaw and revel in as favored or bake immediately from frozen, adding a couple of minutes to the baking time as needed.
Also, Read Chocolate Wafer Cookies: It’s Delectable!