We always look for desserts that are healthy and easy to prepare. We cannot spend hours in the kitchen making a dessert.
Apple Peach Crumble: Delicious And Nutritious!!
Apple peach crumbles are easy but healthy. It needs just a handful of ingredients and a passion for cooking. Fruit crumbles are always a good option as they are healthy.
Your smaller ones will also have a craze for it. I am sure the special flavor of apple peach crumble can be an exciting experience for your family. Try it out…
Apple peach crisp, apple peach crumble, apple peach crumbles pie, there are a lot… Do you what is the difference between a crumble and a crisp? Actually, both of them are the same. Only a small difference – crisps include oats and nuts in the topping, whereas, a crumble chooses toppings prepared with flour, sugar, and butter.
Apple Peach Crumble
- 1 Oven
- 1 Baking Dish
- 1 Large bowl
For preparing the filling
- 5 apples
- 5 peaches
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon flour
For preparing the Crumble
- ½ cup almond meal
- 2 cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut oil or butter
- a pinch salt
- Chop the peaches into small peace.
- Peel and chop the apples too.
- Get the oven ready by preheating it to 350 degrees F.
- Take a baking dish and apply coconut oil or butter.Spread the oil all over the dish. Take a large bowl.
- Pour the peaches and apples into a large bowl.
- Add cinnamon, coconut sugar, orange juice, and flour to it.
- Shift the mix into a baking dish. See that the mix is speeded all over the dish.
- Now let us prepare the crumble.
- Now mix almond meal, rolled oats, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl and stir.
- Coconut oil or butter can be added to the bowl.
- Now, you can mix the crumble. See that the ingredients are combined and crumbly.
- Now spread the crumble mixture onto the baking dish. Sprinkle while spreading and see that the crumble is covering the entire dish.
- Now, bake the apple peach crumble for 40 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.
- A scoop of ice cream works very well with apple peach crumble.
Serving and storage suggestions
- Apple peach crumbles are wonderful when served warm.
- You can serve it as a dessert or as a refreshment dish.
- Apple peach crumble should be completely cooled before shifting it to the refrigerator.
- You cannot store it at room temperature.
- The wrapped crumble can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days.
- When you are serving refrigerated apple peach crumbles, take the needed portion and warm it up to a suitable temperature. Then top it with vanilla ice cream and serve.
- You can also serve the unbaked crumbles in the refrigerator.
- If frozen, the apple peach crumbles can be used for 3 months.
- The frozen apple peach crumbles cannot be crispy. It is best on the day of baking.
See the following things to get crispy apple peach crumbs…
- All my ingredients are in proper quantity. I have measured them.
- My topping is mixed properly.
- I have preheated the oven.
- My oven temperature is correct.
- The topping layer of my apple peach crumble cannot be too thick or too loose.
- I have added all the ingredients.
Crumbles are the best way to have fruits. You can make crisps or crumbles with any of your favorite fruits. Apple peach crumbles are best for summer as we eat them with ice cream. The aroma of apple peach crumble made in your kitchen is exciting.
We all love it, no matter of age. Receiving your guests with apple peach crumbles can be a pride moment for you. It is healthy too. A serving of Apple Peach Crumble will provide you with 250 calories, 44.66 grams of protein, 7.82-gram carbohydrates, and 2.03 grams of fat. The baking of crispy-crunchy apple peach crumble can be a different experience for you. Try and enjoy the crispy treat.
Also, Read Chocolate Wafer Cookies: It’s Delectable!