Yummy Cake Batter Protein Balls rolled in Multicolored Sprinkles are a great dish. It is an aesthetic as well as a tasty treat that you can give your family and friends.
Cake Batter Protein Balls: Choice For Your Kids!
It is a simple snack recipe, I should say. No need for a food processor, an oven, a hand mixer, nothing. It works with just a bowl and spatula.
These healthy cake batter protein balls can be a wonderful choice for your kids as they are rich in protein. The rainbow-colored sprinkles make it attractive too. We just need a handful of ingredients and 10 minutes to get it ready. You can proudly present it at your dining table.
Cake Batter Protein Balls
- 1 Large bowl
- 1 Wooden spatula
- 1 Cup cashew butter
- ⅓ Cup and 1 tbsp Vanilla protein powder
- ½ Cup Rolled oats
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Take a medium bowl.
- Pour or place all the ingredients into the bowl.
- Mix the entire ingredient using a wooden spatula, Mix them until is combined.
- Mix until you can easily knead the dough with your hands.
- The dough should be workable and a bit oily.
- See that it is just like cookie dough.
- To get the desired constancy and make them manageable, you can add drops of water and mix.
- Now, let us make the ball with our palms.
- Roll one tablespoon of dough by keeping them between your palms.
- You can take a 1 tablespoon scoop for measuring the dough.
- Now take the sprinkles to a bowl or plate.
- Place the dough balls in the sprinkles and roll.
- Shape the balls using your palms once again.
- Your balls are ready to serve.
Serving & Storing Suggestions
- Cake Proteins Balls can be served immediately after the preparation.
- Though it is a dessert you can opt for it for lunch and lunch boxes as they are highly nutritious. Especially the calorie and protein content can keep you energetic.
- It is a wonderful suggestion for picnics and packaging.
- Serve any of your favorite drinks with Cake batter protein balls.
- They work well with fruit juices.
- Store Cake Batter Protein Balls in an air-tight container. You can store it at room temperature only for 24 hours. Keep them refrigerated for 10 to 14 days.
- If you are freezing Cake Batter Protein Balls, They will be safe for up to 6 months.
Tips for you
👉 Even though you have a hand mixer, it is suggested to use a bowl and a spatula to mix the ingredients up to prevent overmixing. Over mixing may restrict the batter from reaching the desired consistency.
👉 Cashew butter works well to bind the ingredients together as it is drippy. If you are opting for butter, see that you are opting for a drippy butter and your dough is reaching the expected consistency.
👉 Choose fine-quality rolled oats for Cake Batter Protein balls as it provides the balls with a nice bite.
👉 When you are opting for any other sweeteners, see that honey binds the ingredients together.
👉 You can opt for any flavored protein powder as your choice. I personally prefer the vanilla flavor.
👉 Using a cookie scoop will help you to have similar-sized Cake Batter Protein Balls.
Cake Batter Protein Ball is a highly nutritious food. It will provide you with 130 kcal, 3 grams of sugar, 35 grams of sodium, 9 grams of fat, 9 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of fiber, and 5 grams of protein. The Cake Batter Protein Balls are free from Cholesterol. Being cholesterol-free and high in protein content, everyone considers it the best option for snacking. If you are not a morning person and love to have brunch, Cake Batter Protein Balls can be the best pick.
Protein reduces appetite and hunger levels. So having Cake Batter Protein Balls for breakfast or lunch can make you feel full for many hours. That helps you reduce appetite and control food intake. The ball can also benefit you with muscle mass and strength, reduced cravings, improved metabolism, and a healthy blood pressure level.
Also Read: Coconut Tres Leches Cake