It is a stunning combination. The yummy sweet white chocolate and the tarter blackberry make it a special delicacy
White Chocolate Blackberry Macarons – Easy Step-by-Step Instructions!
We are often confused with macaron and macaroon and they are not the same. Macaron is the one with a crispy outer layer with buttercream or jam fillings. Whereas macaroons are coconut cookies dipped in chocolate or cream.
White Chocolate Blackberry Macarons is one of the favorites of crazy bakers. We often try new ingredients to make an innovative experience. This dairy-free crunchy bite can be the best option for your holiday picnic bag or afternoon snack. White Chocolate Blackberry Macarons can be a wonderful option to make your loved ones thrilled.
White Chocolate Blackberry Macarons! More Yum
- 1 Parchment Paper
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Electric Mixture
- 1 Food Scale
- 1 Piping Bag
- 1 Macaron Template
- 1 Food Processor
- 200 grams Granulated sugar
- 275 grams Ground almond flour
- 250 grams Powdered sugar
- 200 grams Egg white
Ingredients for the filling
- 1 Egg including Egg yolk
- 12 – 15 Fresh Blackberries
- ½ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup Whipping Cream
- Make sure that all the ingredients are weighed properly.
- Sift the almond flour and powdered sugar together in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and egg whites to the bowl and start mixing. You can mix it at medium speed until they get the desired consistency – almost foamy. It is suggested to use an electric mixer.
- Add sugar and egg whites and mix it at medium speed. You can also add food color can also add to the mixture.
- Once the egg white is the expected consistency, add half of the dry mixture and fold in.
- Complete the mixing and get ready for the ribbon stage of the batter. Ensure that there are no dry spots left to prevent the batter from breaking off. Stop folding once your batter is ready to shape
- Use a piping bag with a round tip to pour the batter into the macaron template which is kept on the baking sheet.
- Make 2 to 3 inches circles on the template. Try to hold the piping bag straight.
- Remove all the bubbles on the batter. You can pop the bubbles.
- Keep on the counter and let it dry. Keep them until the batter is not coming off to your fingertip. Keep it for 30 minutes.
- Keep until the shell is ready.
- Now, bake the macarons in a preheated (300 degrees F) for 15 to 20 minutes. You can bake until the shell is light brown.
- Take them out of the sheet only when it is cool.
- Now we are turning to the creamy filling.
- Melt the chocolate chips and whipping cream using a microwave-safe bowl.
- Allow resting until it is thick. You can also keep it in the refrigerator.
- Now set the creamy mixture and blackberry in the shells.
- Refrigerate in a container for 24 hours.
- Enjoy the delicacy with your favorite drink
Serving & Storing Suggestions
A baker is a cool hard working person. You need extra attention and interest to make the baking process a complete success. The struggle doesn’t end when it is baked. Serving and storing the baked item also needs to be taken care of.
Macarons are best to be served at room temperature. You can serve them along with any of your favorite drinks. Champagne is considered to be the best. It is very important to store it properly. You can use the macarons for 3 days if you have stored them in the refrigerator. Here are a few tips for successful storage.
- Use an airtight container to store your macarons. Never use plastic bags as they keep the macarons. Moisturized.
- Macaron boxes are the best place as they prevent breakage.
- Choose the middle part of the refrigerator for keeping the macarons and see that the closing and opening of the fridge don’t affect the shape.
- If you want to sue your macarons for more than 3 days freeze them and defrost them when you use them. I don’t think they are safe after a long gap even if it is frozen.