Salted Caramel Pecan Ice Cream – Yum Trigger!
We are all ice cream lovers. We crave Ice cream in any form, color, and texture. There is no age restriction for ice cream love. Salted caramel pecan ice cream is basically custard ice cream.
It is added with more salted caramel and roasted or toasted pecans. The creamy delicacy with caramel bites can definitely give you a different experience. The preparation process is a bit complicated and you need to be patient for the successful completion of this mind-blowing recipe. Your effort will be rewarded once the dish is ready. The taste is magical.
We are all proud to serve homemade ice creams. It shows the consistency and truthfulness of cooking. An ice cream recipe should be accurate and we cannot dilute the steps. It will affect the texture. The expected texture and flavor can be there only if you are following the steps in the proper order.
Salted Caramel Pecan Ice Cream – Yum Trigger
- 1 Saucepan
- 1 Spatula
- 1 cup white
- 6 tablespoon butter
- 2 ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 ¾ cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 no egg yolk
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Measure all the ingredients and get them ready.
- Add white sugar to a medium saucepan.
- Heat white sugar.
- Use a spatula or a wooden spoon to mix the sugar.
- You can see sugar clumps forming in the pan.
- The mix will turn brownish-yellow. Keep mixing.
- Now, the melted sugar can be added to the butter pieces. Now melt the mix. See that it is completely mixed.
- Now, put the heavy cream into the mix. Boil the mix for one minute. Keep stirring while boiling too.
- Stop heating and add salt and vanilla.
- Pour the caramel into two equal bowls. Let one of the bowls sit at room temperature and the other one in the refrigerator. You can use the one kept in the fridge later.
- Take a large saucepan and mix heavy cream, milk, sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- Heat the mix in medium-high.
- Stop when the mix started to form bubbles.
- Take another bowl and beat egg yolks.
- Add 1/2 cup of the cream mixture into the beaten egg yolks and mix gently. Add another cup of the cream mixture and mix the entire set.
- Now, shift the egg mixture to the saucepan.
- Heat the egg mixture and left over the cream mixture for 5 minutes.
- See that it is thickening.
- Again pour it into the bowl. Now, take the caramel from the refrigerator.
- Stir the mixture gently.
- Allow the bowl for an ice bath and keep it aside. See that you are keeping the mix at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Take a saucepan and toast your pecans. Toast in medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Now cover the bowl using a plastic wrapper and refrigerate it for 3 to 5 hours.
- After refrigeration, the mixture can be poured to your ice cream maker and run it. Don't forget to add your pecans. Now, pour the custard into the caramel sauce. Ice can be added finally.
- Cover your dish and let it freeze until solid.
Serving storage suggestions
- Caramel toppings can make your ice cream presentable.
- Freeze for storage.
- Centrifuge the ice cream if you are using it after a few days.
Tips for you
- Freeze the ice cream maker 12 hours ago.
- It takes hours for the ice cream to get ready.
- Prefer an off day to try your recipe. As it takes several hours you cannot rush.
- For a creamy effect, use high-fat ingredients.
- You can substitute walnuts instead of pecans.
- Serve the ice cream in small units.
- Best suitable for children.
Salted Caramel Pecan ice cream is a favorite of ice cream lovers. It is the best suitable dessert for children as it is highly nutritious. The pecans and richness of ice cream make it a rich dessert. The preparation process is highly complicated. You can proudly serve the dish as it includes hard work.
Also Read: Salara – Sweet Red Bread