The meaning of cobbler is different in different situations, but today we are here with a delicious recipe for plum cobbler, which has different flavors and will make your day a perfect day. This deep-dish fruit cobbler is very juicy and sweet. So you can prepare this for your dessert.
The plum cobbler can be made for any occasion, like Christmas parties, birthday parties, house parties, or any small party. The plum cobbler plate and ice cream are now more delicious than ever.
Plum Cobbler – A Juicy And Sweet Dessert!
You can eat plum cobbler at breakfast, lunch, and dinner as it has incredible taste and different variations while eating with delicious combinations. This recipe is fantastic if any guests are coming to your home and you are thinking of preparing something quick for dessert after a good dinner.
Your guests will love this recipe as it contains plums that are very tasty naturally, and after being mixed with all the other ingredients, it will taste tastier than regular plums.
This plum cobbler gluten-free recipe is suitable for all healthy lifestyle lovers who can enjoy this. Follow our super easy steps and prepare this amazing plum cobbler in less time.
- 1 Oven
- 1 Baking Container
- 1 Two-Quart Casserole
- ¾ cup Plus 2 tbsp Of Sugar
- 4 cups Sliced And Without Seeds Fresh Plums (Santa Rosa Plums Will Taste Better)
- A Total Of 10-18 Plums Required
- 2 tbsp Instant Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Grated Orange Zest
- ¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- To start the plum cobbler recipe, first, preheat the oven to 350°F so that you will prepare our recipe at the correct time.
- Now, it's time to make the mixture of plums by mixing them into sugar. Take a medium-size bowl and add 3/4 cup white sugar, fresh plums with removed seeds and have to be perfectly chopped.
- Later, add instant tapioca and orange zest, which will give some tangy flavour to the plum cobbler recipe. Later add cinnamon and marinate the plums gently and keep them aside.
- With all these ingredients, every flavour will mix with the plums and taste more delicious. Combine the plums in a two-quart casserole.
- Take a small bowl, whisk the egg very lightly, and place it aside. Now take a medium-size bowl to make a topping for a plum cobbler. Add two tablespoons of flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt and mix it all with your hands that are clean or with the help of a spoon.
- Now take the milk and whisked egg, pour these two ingredients into the made mixture, and mix it till it gets turned into a soft better.
- It's time for the final step. Take a baking container or large spoonful, add the marinated plum fruit mixture into the spoonful, and add the cobbler topping at a correct proportion.
- Bake this plum cobbler in the oven for 35 minutes, or if it's still not prepared, then bake it for five more minutes until the cobbler topping gets brown and bubbly, and the plum is more soft and juicy. Later remove the plum cobbler from the oven and later serve it hot.
- So, this was an easy plum cobbler recipe to make your day more delicious and happy.
Serving And Storing Suggestions:-
You can serve plum cobbler with fresh whipped cream and some honey.
Also, you can serve plum cobbler with chilled vanilla ice cream and pour some chocolate sauce on it, which will taste heavenly and delicious.
This delicious plum cobbler can also be served with breakfast with a healthy bowl of oats or delicious pasta, with some strawberry smoothie, or a bowl of salad.
You can store plum cobbler in the refrigerator for three to four days or more if you properly store them in a bowl.
If you are craving eat plum cobbler again, you can remove them from the refrigerator, microwave them for a while, and eat them with the combinations mentioned above.