Matcha Amaretti Cookies
Matcha Amaretti Cookies are one of the famous Italian cookies made with matcha green tea powder and covered with sugar powder. These cookies are naturally gluten and also dairy-free.
These cookies are delicious. If you think it will taste bitter, then don’t worry because this cookie will be more tasty and tempting after adding sugar.
Matcha Amaretti Cookies – Easy Making Steps For Matcha Amaretti Cookies!
These cookies look more beautiful because they can quickly adapt to natural colors. There are four different ways to make these matcha cookies with different flavors. Still, today we will be looking at Matcha Amaretti Cookies with matcha green tea powder.
More often, these cookies can be served in the morning with a bowl of cereal or a cup of tea or coffee. As per the cuisine, there are different ways to prepare this cookie. In some places, cookies are made without rolling them into sugar powder. In some areas, they are nicely rolled into sugar powder to make them more sweet and soft. Here is a quick Matcha Amaretti Cookies recipe.
Matcha Amaretti CookiesCourse: CookiesCuisine: Japanese, ChineseDifficulty: Medium
Three cups of Almond flour which is finely ground.
1 cup of granulated sugar (you can add more sugar later if you want to add or you want more sweet)
1 tablespoon of matcha powder
Salt as per taste
2 large egg whites
1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- To start making matcha cookies, you need to preheat your oven so it will save time once your preparation is done to bake the cookies.
- So, preheat your oven to 300 degrees. Now take two cookie sheets and keep one on the other so that while baking the cookies, the bottom layer of the cookie will not get brown.
- Separate two egg whites in one bowl and with the help of a beater, or if you have a whisking machine, you can use that also.
- Start beating the egg white until it gets soft and bubbly; later, add lemon juice until it has a perfectly smooth consistency.
- Now, add almond flour, granulated sugar, and matcha powder in one bowl until it properly gets mixed.
- Now it’s time to mix all two mixtures into one. So take one big bowl and add almond flour, sugar granulated, and matcha powder, and later add egg white mixture.
- After adding both mixtures, start kneading this mixture into a soft, sticky dough. You can be harsh, so the dough has to get weaker.
- Now that your dough is all set, you can bake delicious cookies. Sprinkle your hands with sugar to ensure that the dough does stay off your hands.
- Take a scoop or spoon to make a small one-inch ball of dough; later, dip every roll in sugar powder and coat it properly with sugar powder.
- Now place small balls on a parchment or silicone sheet after greasing it with butter or oil.
- Please place it at a proportional distance so that cookies will not stick to each other when they get baked.
- Bake cookies in the preheated cookstove for a minimum of 30 minutes. If you have not used parchment paper or silicone sheets, there are chances that copies will get burnt so that it will be prepared in 20 minutes so take care of that.
- Bake them until golden brown; if you want crunchy cookies, wait until they get a little brown.
- When cookies are fully baked, remove them from the oven and release them on one plate to bring them to room temperature.
- This was a super easy and delicious Amaretti cookies recipe.
Serving and storing instructions
- Now you are all set to eat them, or you can store them in a well-packed container so they will not get soft early.
- You can serve these cookies with matcha tea; for that, you have to put one or two tablespoons of matcha powder in one cup, add hot water, whisk it with a bamboo stick, and be ready to eat.