Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake is a classic cake that can be made in a pressure cooker. The recipe is very simple. The firmness of the texture and along with the silky soft feeling is something very special. It benefits from the convenience of a pressure cooker too.
The pressure cooker is an actual hero in the kitchen. Healthy and tasty dishes are ready within minutes. The pressure cooker can be the best option for preparing snacks and desserts as we want them in a shorter time period.
Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake
- 1 Pressure Cooker
- 1 Pan
- 1 Beater
- 1 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1 Small pack cream cheese
- 1 Can Sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ Cup freshly squeezed key lime juice
- 1 tbsp large Grated key lime rind
- ½ Cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar
- ½ tbsp Vanilla extract
- The best suitable pan for making cheesecake is a spring form pan as you remove the rings easily and take your cake out without cutting the edges. It is suitable to take a 7 – inch pan. There are so many substitutions for spring form pan.
- Spread cooking oil in the pan.
- Take a small bowl.Now you can mix ingredients such as graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar together.
- Next, we are turning to crust preparation. Arrange the crumbs in the bottom of your pan and press it. The crust should be frozen for 10 minutes. See that the crumbs are a bit up to the sides.
- Now take a bowl and start beating the cream cheese. Beat up to a smooth texture.
- Slowly you can add the sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, egg, and lime zest to the mixture.
- Keep the mixture away from overmixing. Now, you can pour the mixture into the crust that is already frozen and ready.
- Now you can keep the pan in on the pot. See that one cup of water is ready to boil in the pot and the boiling water will not overflow the pan.
- Keep the valve of the pressure cooker sealed and keep the cooker at high pressure for 25 minutes.
- Remove the lid when the air is released. Remove the water content of the cake using a towel.
- Now you can allow the cake to get cool in the refrigerator for 4 hours. By that time, make vanilla whipped vanilla cream.
- Beat the cream and powdered sugar until you get firm peaks. Top the cheesecake with whipped cream and serve it.
- It is going to be a really exciting moment.
Serving and storage suggestions
- The Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake is cool and set only after hours of cooling.
- Keep the cake for one hour on the counter and two hours in the fridge for proper cooling. Serve it along with any of your favorite drinks. The best suggestion is soft drinks or homemade juices.
- When it comes to storing, always use an airtight container.
- Your cake is safe in the refrigerator for 3 days and in the freezer for 7 days.
- It is good to wrap the cake using a plastic wrapper to maintain the texture.
Tips for you…
Here are few a tips that are helpful for you in cooking an Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake
- Keep all the ingredients at room temperature to get the desired texture.
- While baking in the pressure cooker using steam, make sure that boiling water cannot reach the cake. Otherwise, the cake is going to be sticky and it will get spoiled.
- Avoid overmixing. See that you are mixing it only till combined. Over mixing may resist your cake to reach the expected consistency.
- You can use a sling to manage your cake. It is easy to make one using foil.
Instant Pot Key Lime Cake can be a really exciting experience for you. It will convey to you how convenient a pressure cooker cake is.
Also, read Irish Oatmeal Cake