With an increasing number of health-conscious communities, the need to have excellent diet plans is always felt. This is the reason that ideal protein pancake mix recipes are becoming a hot favorite choice.
Ideal Protein Pancake Mix: Easy Way To Make!
Generally, there are a lot of protein-based pancake mixes that are available on the market. Though you can buy it on the market, making it at home would be a viable thing.
Moreover, homemade protein pancake mixes are healthy and you are aware of what goes into their making.
The moment you start making a pancake mix at home, the measurements have to be considered appropriate for great taste. In fact, when you buy the protein pancake mix in the store, it may include preservatives, sugar, or added sodium.
But, the pancake mix made at home will not have strange ingredients like starch or wheat gluten. It will be an ideal product for vegetarians and vegans as well.
The best part of homemade pancake mix is that it does not have adulterated mixes that might be available in the ones available at the market.
Ideal Protein Pancake Mix Recipes- Hot Favorite Choice!!
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Air tight container
- Oat Flour Being an ideal ingredient, it is one of the best choices for making protein-based pancake powder. It is important to understand that you should buy gluten-free oat flour from the market. In this manner, it will be helpful for you to maintain your health factor.
- Protein Powder It is the most important ingredient in making pancake mix because of the overall energy induced. In buying a protein powder, you should make sure that gluten should not be its part.
- Grainy sweetener It is necessary to add some sort of sweetener to sweeten the pancakes. So, you should ensure that the sweetener added to the pancake mix should not have excessive calories.
- Baking powder Of course, this is an essential ingredient to be included in the pancake mix to get fluffy pancakes that do not stick to the pan.
- First of all, it is necessary to take a glass or steel bowl. Put gluten-free oat flour, protein powder, grainy sweetener, and baking in the bowl and mix them thoroughly. Make sure to keep mixing for a few minutes, till the entire powder is even.
- After this, you can add vanilla extract to make vanilla pancakes or cocoa powder to make chocolate pancakes.
- As the mixture is ready, you can put water to make a slightly thick batter that can be poured into a non-stick pan. Just spread the batter to a bowl size and cook for a few minutes. Then, turn the pancake and cook to the other side.
Serving And Storing Suggestions
If you do not want to make the pancakes immediately after making the ideal protein pancake mix, store it in an airtight container. Always ensure to store the pancake mix in a jar and keep it at room temperature. Besides this, it is necessary to consume the pancake mix within one month of making it. Later on, you can make it again and consume it. Certainly, it is always better to keep your protein pancake mix fresh for getting better energy.
ReadMore: Cake Batter Protein Balls- It’s Yummy!!