Who doesn’t adore muffins that look so puffy and domed? And when it comes to double chocolate, they are the best favorite for most of us! The ultimate secret for the best double chocolate chunk muffin is the amount of leavening agent we add.
Double Chocolate Chunk Muffins: Mouth Watering!
Muffins have always been so good and adding chocolate means another level of goodness giving the rich and soft texture of taste. These double chocolate chunk muffins recipe is a warm welcome for a lazy morning.
It takes only a few minutes to start from scratch and get a rich taste. If you are a chocolate lover, you can definitely eat them for breakfast or simply as a dessert. Chocolate muffins can make you happier and chill, so eat them for good!
These muffins are loaded with cocoa and pieces of chocolates, just like you get from a bakery but about 100 times better. They are super simple, delicious, and fluffy with tons of chocolate in every bite.
Double Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- cupcake liner
- 150 grams All-purpose flour
- 35 grams Cocoa powder
- 150 grams Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Vanilla essence
- 80 ml Oil
- 120 ml Milk
- 1 cup into cubes Chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees C. Use cupcake liners and set them aside.
- Take flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder in a bowl. Then mix well.
- Take another bowl to Beat egg and sugar for a minute.
- Now add in milk, vanilla, and oil. Whisk till it's blended.
- Add the mix of flour and fold gently. Don't over-blend the batter.
- Add half a cup of chocolate chunks and make them into the batter.
- Now fill the muffin cases right into the top with an ice cream scoop.
- Add some chocolate chunks to the top.
- Now bake the muffin for around 20 minutes. You can check if the muffin is baked using a toothpick.
- Once it is baked, let it cool in the tin for 5 minutes.
- Now remove it from the tin and keep it to cool on a wire rack.
- Now it is ready to eat!
Serving & Storing Suggestions
- You can Enjoy serving it with a cup of milk.
- And ice cream lovers can add a scoop of ice cream to it.
- It will stay good for a couple of days at room temperature.
- You can also store it in a fridge for up to a week. It will be good to eat if you just warm it in the microwave for a few seconds.
Also, Read Coconut Jelly Recipe – It’s Damn Tasty!