They’re high in protein and have the very best calcium levels of any nut, which means that they’re suitable for healthy bones. They additionally assist in decreasing cholesterol and decreasing the chance of coronary heart disease, and may help shield against diabetes.
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almonds: It’s A Healthy Snack!
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt. Dark Chocolate Almonds are a unique indulgent snack and high-quality served with coffee after a meal.
Chocolate almonds are a decadent calorie and fat-cutter delight. Nevertheless, they still have an area for a healthy eating regimen while eating in moderation. Dark chocolate and almonds confer fitness advantages that could make this snack worth the calories.
Almonds, like many different nuts, provide the frame for coronary heart-shielding advantages, in line with the Harvard Medical School. They can also further decrease blood levels of cholesterol in addition to enhancing blood vessel function. Dark chocolate is any other useful food. University of California researchers have determined that the flavonoids in dark chocolate increase blood vessel dilation, a marker of coronary heart fitness.
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almonds
- 1 Mixing Bowl Always use a glass bowl as a mixing bowl.
- Tablespoon Scoop It is a common item that you get in your kitchen easily.
- Cookie Sheet It enhances the look of your dark chocolate almond.
- Parchment Paper These papers help you to prepare dark chocolate almonds and sea salt kind bars in a hassle-free manner.
- 2 Cups Raw, unsalted almonds Here you can also use roasted almonds for enhancing the flavor.
- 100 Grams Dark chocolate
- ⅓ Cup Dutch-processed unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ Cup Turbinado sugar or you may also use ½ cup coarse sugar granules
- 1 tbsp Himalayan Sea salt Use Himalayan Sea salt because it consists of varieties of minerals that regular salt does not have.
- Take a large baking sheet and set it aside. Here you are also able to use the alternative as a silicone baking mat.
- Now, it is time to bake the chocolate. You can melt it using your microwave or you may also use the double boiler method. If you are using a microwave then try to use a medium heat-proof bowl for better results. While melting it you have to be very active coz here you have to stir the increments every 30 seconds until it becomes perfectly smooth and melted. After this, you may temper the chocolate.
- In this step, you have to stir the almonds into the chocolate. To make perfect dark chocolate almonds be assured that you have coted every almond with the chocolate. After stirring almonds, it is time to pick the almonds from the chocolate very carefully using a dipping tool or fork. You have to be extra careful while picking out almonds coz you don’t like it if your almonds stick with each other as if there is excess chocolate. So, while picking the almonds, tap on the bowl to remove excess chocolate and place the chocolate-coated almonds onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Now is the perfect time to give the finishing on Dark Chocolate Almonds and Himalayan sea salt kind bar. Use turbinado sugar as well as a little amount of sea salt to sprinkle on almonds. After doing the sprinkling process give your Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almonds bar the proper time to set. If you are in a hurry then you may be able to refrigerate it by placing a baking sheet on your Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almonds bar.
Serving & Storing Suggestions
You are able to store your dark chocolate almond for 2-3 weeks at room temperature. But if you want to enjoy it for a longer time then store it in your refrigerator, so it may last for more than a month.
Are you a person who always wants some special flavor in your dishes? Then you may try to toast almonds and then dip them in a chocolate mixture. You may also bake it using a great baking sheet and spread almonds on it and bake it for 10-12 minutes at 300°F (149°C). Before dipping almonds in the chocolate mixture be sure that all the almonds are slightly cool.
Also Read Flourless Pound Cake: It’s Yummy!!