Blueberry Streusel Muffins are healthy tasty pieces of muffins with the goodness of fresh blueberries. These beautiful tender muffins are loaded with lightly mashed whole fruit with a sweet crunchy streusel topping. When it comes to healthy muffins, no other recipe tops the list other than the Blueberry Streusel Muffins recipe.
Healthy And Easy To Make
These soft, moist, cuties are really good at serving on all occasions and are also a perfect snack along with a cup of hot tea or coffee. These moist blueberry muffins which are soft in texture can surely be served to all age groups, from kids to elderly persons.
If you are a perfect baker or are a newbie, this recipe works great for all regardless of their degree of baking. If you are looking for the best Blueberry Streusel Muffins recipe, nothing could satisfy your taste buds other than giving this recipe a try. A bite of Blueberry Streusel Muffins is unforgettable and is worth the time you invest.
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
For The Blueberry Muffins
- ½ Cup Unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 Cup Granulated sugar
- 2 Nos Eggs (room temperature)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 6 Tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 6 Tablespoons Buttermilk
- 1 Tablespoons Baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2+2 Cup+Tablespoons All-purpose flour
- 2 Cups Blueberries
For The Streusel
- ¼ cup Unsalted melted butter
- ⅓ cup Granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup All-purpose flours
- The ingredients buttermilk and greek yogurt together form a thick, creamy texture that gives a perfect softness to the muffins. This great combination helps to rise the muffins while baking and keeps them moist. This even brightness the cake and makes them more appealing.
- Don't try to over-mix the batter. Mixing the batter alters the consistency that makes the batter into a running-like condition. Always try to fold the ingredients into the batter using a spatula until combined.
- Initially bake for 5 minutes at a higher temperature and then bring it to low. Baking at a higher temperature for a few minutes will provide the baking powder with an extra potential to rise up.
Below listed are the steps to follow for making Blueberry Streusel Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Take muffin size bake tin and grease it using ghee or butter. Line up cake liners and set them aside. (You can take a muffin tin that can hold 10 muffins).
- Take a medium-sized mixing bowl. In the bowl, combine all the ingredients mentioned under streusel. Mix the ingredients well using a pastry cutter, fork, or spatula until it takes a wet sand structure.
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add melted butter and granulated sugar. Beat until well combined. Once done, add eggs, buttermilk, vanilla extract, and greek yogurt. Combine all the ingredients until it turns into a smooth form.
- Into the bowl, add baking powder, flour (2 cups), and salt. Mix them completely until its fully incorporated. Toss the blueberries into the flour (two Tablespoons). Once done, fold the tossed blueberries into the batter and mix it well.
- Using a scooper, scoop the batter and place it into the greased muffin tin. You can use the scoop size based on the size of your muffin tin. (Care to fill only 3/4 of the muffin tin).
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of prepared streusel mixture on the top of each scooped muffin arrayed in the muffin tray. Press the streusel gently to make sure that it sticks to the batter.
- Keep the batter-filled muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for 5 minutes at 425°F. After 5 minutes, turn down the oven temperature to 375°F and bake for 15 minutes. If baked muffins are found to be in golden brown color, it's perfectly baked!
- Remove the tin from the oven and allow it to cool. Once the muffins reached room temperature, you can detach them from the tray.
- Your soft, healthy Blueberry Streusel Muffins are now ready to serve.
- Amount Per ServingCalories252
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 4g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
How to make Blueberry Streusel Muffins in an easy way?
There are no difficult steps included in making Blueberry Streusel Muffins. Every step involved in making Blueberry Streusel Muffins will surely be very familiar to you. This recipe demands no special, hard-to-collect ingredients or highly expensive items. All the included ingredients are easily available in your kitchen space, so you don’t need to look around in deep. To reduce the common difficulties that occur while making muffins, it is highly suggested to keep all the ingredients in the exact amount by your side so that it won’t confuse you later.
Serving & Storing Suggestions
🥮You can serve only after lettering them completely cool. You can have these muffins with a cup of a hot tea or a coffee of your personal choice. You can even take this as a snack in your free time. In general, there is no particular way or time to serve muffins. If you wish to take a bite, just
🥮If you have additional muffins and wish to store them for later use, you can keep the leftover in a sealed airtight container for up to 2 days at room temperature. It can also be stored in the refrigerator for a week. Care not to store hot muffins in the container as they form condensation and make streusel soggy. You can even freeze the muffins by placing them in a freezer for up to 2 months.
Also, Read Malva Pudding – For Pudding Lovers!