Blueberry Icebox Pie – Delicious Eat!
Were you trying to find an easy dessert recipe for dinner? Here we are with the tasty pie recipe. Blueberry Icebox Pie is one of the delicious pie recipes. In the summer, you can try this great recipe. It has different layers with delicious flavors that will melt in your mouth smoothly. In warm weather, this recipe is a must.
It has a layer of crust rather than filling and then a thick layer of sauce with some blueberries and dry fruits. It’s among the best recipes you can try. It is an excellent recipe for Blueberry Icebox Pie, cool whip cream is the primary ingredient, and it tastes delicious. If you want to make something different, You can make this fantastic recipe during the weekend.
Blueberry Icebox Pie
- 1 Medium size bowl
- 1 Pie dish
- 1 Beater
- 1 Saucepan
For the crust, you need
- 2 Cups Graham cracker crumbs ( 16 crackers)
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- ½ tbsp 1/2 teaspoon of acceptable sea salt
- 120 gm Unsalted melted butter
For the filling you need
- ½ Cup Heavy cream
- ½ Pound Cream cheese, cut them into chunks.
- 180 gm sour cream
- 94 gm Confectioners' sugar
- 1 tbsp Grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- ½ tbsp Acceptable sea salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
To prepare blueberry sauce
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- ¼ Cup Water
- 2 Cup Fresh blueberries
- ½ Cup Granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
For the chantilly cream
- 1 Cup Heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Start your recipe for Blueberry Icebox Pie by preheating the oven at 350°F.
- The second step is to make a crust for Blueberry Icebox Pie, so now take a medium-size bowl and add graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and salt it later, pour melted butter into it and crush it till it gets perfectly moist and gets into a consistency which can be mould.
- After getting a perfect mixture of crumbs made out of crackers, add all the mixture into a 9-inch pie dish and spread it evenly on all the sides of the pie dish so that it will get the shape of a pie dish.
- Place the prepared pie dish in the oven and bake it for 7 to 8 minutes; if you want more crust, then bake it for two more minutes and cool it to room temperature so that it will be easier to make the next steps.
- Take two bowls; in the first bowl, add whip cream and blend it with the help of an electric beater until it gets smooth. Combine cream cheese, sour cream and sour cream in the other bowl, stirring until the mixture is soft. Now add confectioners' sugar into the cheese mixture and blend it. Later add the lemon zest, juice, salt, and vanilla and combine.
- Add the beaten whipped cream into a pie dish and remove the cream cheese and sour cream mixture. Fold all the mixture gently, and don't overfold it.
- Now, gently take the prepared crust from the dish, pour the ready mixture into the crust, and place it in the refrigerator for 3 hours until it gets chilled.
- Now it's time to prepare blueberry topping, so start taking a small bowl, adding cornstarch and water into it, stirring it gently, and keeping it aside.
- Take a small saucepan, add blueberries and sugar, and stir until sugar melts and blueberries are getting soft. Incorporate the cornstarch mixture into the pan, and cook until it becomes a thick sauce.
- Now, to prepare chantilly cream, take a small bowl, add cream and confectioners' sugar, and beat them so they don't overbeat. Later add vanilla extract to it and mix it. Beat this mixture into intervals, and the Blueberry Icebox Pie process is ready.
- So this was the Blueberry Icebox Pie recipe for all beginners craving this pie.
Serving and storing suggestions:-
While serving the pie, pour the blueberry sauce on the chilled pastry, cut it, and do it with delicious chantilly cream.
You can store Blueberry Icebox Pie in the refrigerator by putting it into a large bowl or container.
Also, Read Strawberry Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark – Munchkin Fav!