Hey, sweet tooths out there, have you ever tried Banana Bread with Pecans, which is amazingly spongy and at the same time crunchy? If not, the right time has arrived to give this healthy recipe a try.
Banana Bread With Pecans – Simple and Easy Step-by-Step Instructions!
This Healthy Banana Bread with Pecans is a justifiable breakfast and fits well as a tea snack. The bananas make this bread incredibly moist, and the texture it owns is appealing. From kids to oldsters, this perfect bread never fails to give a wonderful feel on every single bite you take.
This easy-to-make banana bread, fully loaded with bananas and pecans, is obviously baked out healthily. It is the perfect way to use those leftover bananas that occupy some of your kitchen areas.
If you are the one who is very conscious about your health, then with no doubt, you can try this moist and nutritious banana pecan bread for a wonderful healthy breakfast with your family and friends.
Banana Bread With PecansCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Overripe bananas – 4 nos
All-purpose flour – 2 cups
Sugar – 1 cup
Eggs – 2 nos (large)
Baking soda – 1 1/2 teaspoon
Pure vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Pecans – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
Unsalted butter – 3/4 cup (melted and cooled)
Powdered sugar – for final dusting (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Meanwhile, lightly grease the 9×5 inch loaf tin using butter.
- In a large bowl, mix up flour, salt, and baking soda; then let it set aside for later use.
- Take a small bowl and mash 2 bananas using a fork. (Fork mix is highly preferred as we can’t disturb the whole texture of the bananas).
- In another bowl that is large enough to hold all ingredients, using an electric mixer, whip the remaining two bananas by adding sugar until it ultimately gets blended into each other to make a fluffy textured banana cream. Add eggs, vanilla and butter kept under room temperature. Give these a deep beat.
- Now, add the dry ingredients listed in the ingredients section. To this add mashed banana; care not to over blend. Using a rubber spatula, just fold in with the batter well. Pour the batter into the greased pan and give the pan a slight tap to release the air bubbles.
- Give the batter a bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. To ensure you’ve given a perfect bake, look for the light brown color it turned out, or insert a toothpick at the center of the loaf and notice how clean it comes when pulled out. It’s very common to crack the center part of the loaf while baking, so there is no need to get panic.
- If the bread needs some more bake time, put it back and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Before separating the loaf from the pan, make sure you give enough time to cool both the pan and loaf.
- Slice the bread and dust with powdered sugar. Your delectable bread is all set to serve.
Serving & Storing Suggestions
🍞 This Healthy Banana Bread with Pecan can be used for 3 days under room temperature if tightly packed and stored in a plastic bag or container. The best part is that this loaf will last for 2 weeks on frozen.
🍞 When stored frozen, make sure you keep it overnight at room temperature
before planning to serve.
Ingredients tips for banana bread
🍞 Salt: If you use salted pecans, balance the use of salt while you make out the batter to avoid making oversalted bread.
🍞 Bananas: Get overripe bananas as they need to smash and use for the ideal texture and natural sweetness.
🍞 All-purpose flour: Take the proper measurements to avoid the final dryness or make the bread dense.
🍞 Vanilla extract: The pure extract helps to make the bread more flavorsome.
Bananas and pecans are potential healthy ingredients with numerous health benefits. When these are combined together to make out a bread recipe, there is no reason not to try it. If you prefer classic breakfast as a great day starter, then Banana Bread with Pecans serves just superb.