Warning: Highly Addictive Thanksgiving Side Dish Below
Made 10x more addictive by the fact that it’s super duper easy.
Four ingredients easy. Three steps easy. One pan only easy.
So easy, whipping up a second batch shoudn’t be a problem at all. Which is good, because with the addictive-ness level so high, you may need to do just that… before your Thanksgiving guests even arrive!
In case you didn’t quite catch on yet, this Sweet Potato Apple Mash is downright simple, but also completely delicious.
If you’re hosting Thanksgiving at your house this year, and want a stress-free side dish to prepare, this could be exactly what you’re looking for. Just be sure to double the recipe if you’re serving a large crowd. Being able to make more during dinner doesn’t necessarily mean you want to 🙂
Sweet Potato Apple Mash – greatly inspired by this recipe
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 3 medium apples (just use your favorite type)
- 3 tbsp oil
- Spices: cinnamon, ginger, salt, and pepper all to taste
- Make a gigantic batch and serve it as a (healthier) side dish on your Thanksgiving table.
- Spread it on a pizza (just an idea: this stuff, spinach, caramalized onions, and mozzarella. Yummmm!)
- Make a sandwich (something along the lines of this, maybe?)
- Eat it by the spoonful when the midnight munchies strike
- Put it on toast for breakfast