My Go-To Smoothie
Today I’m going to teach you about my favorite smoothie.
It’s easy, it’s delicious, it’s made with common ingredients, and it can be customized in countless ways.
There’s all you need. That’s it.
Some banana, some yogurt, some milk, some greens, and a lemon. Boom. Done. I love it because I can make it most days without having to run to the store and it’s also super quick to put together. Perfect for post-run meals or busy mornings.
So that’s the basic recipe. Sounds good, right? Now here’s how to switch it up.
- Add a scoop of peanut butter. Who doesn’t love peanut butter and banana?
- Add in a couple pieces of frozen mango (that’s been my favorite the last few weeks)
- If you don’t like veggies in your smoothies, leave out the spinach (or, if you don’t have any spinach, kale works too)
- Add a little less milk to make “sorbet” you can eat with a spoon
- Throw in some strawberries for a strawberry banana feel
- Add chocolate because it goes with anything.
So there you have it. Your own guide to a delicious smoothie to keep you cool this summer. Enjoy!