Inspiring Blog Award
Hey everyone, what’s up?
Instead of my usual recipe post, today I’ll be sharing some fun facts about me.
You see, I was nominated very kindly by Foods for the Soul for an Inspiring Blog Award. If your reading this, Foods for the Soul, thanks a whole bunch for the nomination. My goal is to make this blog inspiring, so that really means a lot.
Now here’s what I, or anyone nominated has got to do:
- Be sure to give a big ‘Ol thanks to the person who nominated you and also link back to their blog. (Thanks again, Foods for the Soul!)
- Share 7 facts about you
- Nominate 15 more inspiring bloggers to keep the trend going.
Ok, here we go. Seven facts about me are…
1. I play soccer, and absolutely love it. I’ve played outdoor nearly all my life an just recently started indoor as a way to stay active during the winter. It’s so fun!
2. I can’t stand Caesar salad dressing. In my head it is literally the grossest thing in the world. Every time I see some salad nearly dropping with it, I gag. Ugh.
3. I want to go skydiving. Like jump out of a plane skydiving (while strapped to a professional of course). Im sure It would absolutely terrify me, but at the same time I think it would be an exhilarating experience like no other.
4. I own a punching bag. It sits in the corner if my room, and I only use it ever so often, but it’s like the best stress reliever EVER. There’s nothing like punching something with everything you’ve got. Someday I’d like to take boxing lessons, though, so I can learn how to actually punch it correctly.
5. I don’t go a day without eating chocolate. Some might say that’s unhealthy, but it’s really not that bad because most of the chocolate stuff is homemade and therefore pretty darn good for you. I mean, I bet I get a ton of extra veggies thanks to my cauliflower dessert creations.
6. I don’t like nuts unless they’re in butter form. Perhaps this is because my mom has a nut allergy, but they’ve never really been all that appealing to me. The minute they’re turned into a creamy butter, however, I gobble them up by the spoonful.
7. I’m pretty shy when I first meet people. The way I talk (or type) on this blog is definitely not the way I would talk to strangers If I were to just run into them somewhere. I’m more of a smile politely and only talk if a question is asked kind of girl.
Here are some bloggers that I find inspiring. Check them out:
1. Foodie Fiasco
2. Kiss My Brocolli
3. Sally’s Baking Addiction
4. Sprint 2 the Table
6. Edible Perspective
7. Chocolate Covered Katie
8. Katie Did
9. Peas and Crayons
10. Healthy Diva Eats
11. Sensual Appeal
12. Averie Cooks
13. Purely twins
14.Southern In law
15. Eating Bird Food
That’s all for now, but stay tuned! Next post is going to involve cupcakes!