You should probably get excited…
Because that up there is not dessert, it’s breakfast.
If you don’t know that chocolate makes breakfast ten billion times better then you seriously need to read this blog more. ‘Cause, really, chocolate works wonders in the mornings.
But you know what works ever more wonders? Chocolate with Cookie Dough. That can guarantee a good day.
With that concept in mind, I created a breakfast above all other breakfasts:
A Chocolate Cookie Dough Baked Oatmeal Bar!
They’re super easy, super delicious, and, believe it or not, healthy.
Chocolate Cookie Dough Baked Oatmeal Bars
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup special dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 banana, mashed (you can’t really taste it)
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1 2/3 cup milk or water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-4 tbsp maple syrup, taste to find desired amount
- 1/2 cup Healthy Cookie Dough, broken into small pieces
- Optional: A couple handfuls of Chocolate Chips
Revisited Recipe of the Day: