You get two chocolate and banana recipes in a row.
This recipe is one that I consider practically perfect. It is so good, and you should not under any circumstances miss out on it.
For that reason, I’m going to ask you a favor. Could you just through all doubts you have out of the window? Pretend that you’re totally ok with every crazy ingredient in this cookie pie? Yeah? Thank you.
So, like I said, this is amazing. It’s really as simple as that.
A slice of this pie is like biting into an extra gooey, extra thick, slightly underbaked cookie. If you can, grab a piece right out of the oven. You won’t be sorry!
And it’s mighty good for you too, at least for a dessert. With cauliflower and beans hidden inside, it’s almost like eating lunch! Well, sorta.
Just listen when I say you cannot afford to skip making this Cookie Pie. It’s seriously incredible.
Chocolate Chip Banana Cookie Pie
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats or quick oats
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 14oz can white beans (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2-4 tbsp turbinado or brown sugar (depends on sweetness of banana, taste better to check)
- 1/2 large, ripe banana
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
You know what to do. Get baking!
Revisited Recipe of the Day: